'Bridesmaids' Actor Chris O'Dowd to Tie the Knot With Dawn Porter
One of the "Bridesmaids" stars is going to get married. Chris O'Dowd, the actor playing Officer Nathan Rhodes in the comedy film, announced through his Twitter account on Thursday, December 29, that he has gotten engaged to British television personality Dawn Porter.
"I'm so bored of all this happiness and sex. I'm getting married. #engaged," so the 32-year-old actor informed his nearly 85,000 followers on the micro-blogging site. His new fiancee also made similar announcement on the same day by writing, "I guess he liked it, coz he put a ring on it #engaged."
According to PEOPLE, the actor known as Roy Trenneman on British sitcom "The IT Crowd" popped the question the day after Christmas. The couple was at the time vacationing on an island in the English Channel, Guernsey.
Receiving many congratulatory messages afterward, the couple made use of their Twitter to express their gratitude. O'Dowd wrote, "Aw, thanks for all the congrats guys. Feelin the twitter love today. Very happy & lucky boy," while Porter tweeted, "All your congratulations tweets are getting me VERY excited. Thanks guys, so glad you can all make it to the wedding."
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake