'Bridesmaids' Actor Chris O'Dowd to Tie the Knot With Dawn Porter
One of the "Bridesmaids" stars is going to get married. Chris O'Dowd, the actor playing Officer Nathan Rhodes in the comedy film, announced through his Twitter account on Thursday, December 29, that he has gotten engaged to British television personality Dawn Porter.
"I'm so bored of all this happiness and sex. I'm getting married. #engaged," so the 32-year-old actor informed his nearly 85,000 followers on the micro-blogging site. His new fiancee also made similar announcement on the same day by writing, "I guess he liked it, coz he put a ring on it #engaged."
According to PEOPLE, the actor known as Roy Trenneman on British sitcom "The IT Crowd" popped the question the day after Christmas. The couple was at the time vacationing on an island in the English Channel, Guernsey.
Receiving many congratulatory messages afterward, the couple made use of their Twitter to express their gratitude. O'Dowd wrote, "Aw, thanks for all the congrats guys. Feelin the twitter love today. Very happy & lucky boy," while Porter tweeted, "All your congratulations tweets are getting me VERY excited. Thanks guys, so glad you can all make it to the wedding."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle