'Bridesmaids' Actor Chris O'Dowd to Tie the Knot With Dawn Porter
One of the "Bridesmaids" stars is going to get married. Chris O'Dowd, the actor playing Officer Nathan Rhodes in the comedy film, announced through his Twitter account on Thursday, December 29, that he has gotten engaged to British television personality Dawn Porter.
"I'm so bored of all this happiness and sex. I'm getting married. #engaged," so the 32-year-old actor informed his nearly 85,000 followers on the micro-blogging site. His new fiancee also made similar announcement on the same day by writing, "I guess he liked it, coz he put a ring on it #engaged."
According to PEOPLE, the actor known as Roy Trenneman on British sitcom "The IT Crowd" popped the question the day after Christmas. The couple was at the time vacationing on an island in the English Channel, Guernsey.
Receiving many congratulatory messages afterward, the couple made use of their Twitter to express their gratitude. O'Dowd wrote, "Aw, thanks for all the congrats guys. Feelin the twitter love today. Very happy & lucky boy," while Porter tweeted, "All your congratulations tweets are getting me VERY excited. Thanks guys, so glad you can all make it to the wedding."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group