Joe Jonas Includes Jonas Brothers Reunion in His New Year's Resolution
Joe Jonas has revealed one of his New Year's resolutions, and it involves his two brother bandmates Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Talking to Cambio recently, the middle member of the former band said he wished to reunite with the Jonas Brothers.
"I hope to continue what I've been doing," the 22-year-old singer said in the interview. "Making great music that I'm proud of." The former boyfriend of Taylor Swift quickly added, "And be able to make more music with my brothers."
Most recently, there was a never-before-heard song from the JoBros hitting the web, much to their fans' delight. Titled "Dance Until Tomorrow", it's reportedly a promotional single for their first upcoming studio album since 2009's "Lines, Vines and Trying Times".
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up