Joe Jonas Includes Jonas Brothers Reunion in His New Year's Resolution
Joe Jonas has revealed one of his New Year's resolutions, and it involves his two brother bandmates Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Talking to Cambio recently, the middle member of the former band said he wished to reunite with the Jonas Brothers.
"I hope to continue what I've been doing," the 22-year-old singer said in the interview. "Making great music that I'm proud of." The former boyfriend of Taylor Swift quickly added, "And be able to make more music with my brothers."
Most recently, there was a never-before-heard song from the JoBros hitting the web, much to their fans' delight. Titled "Dance Until Tomorrow", it's reportedly a promotional single for their first upcoming studio album since 2009's "Lines, Vines and Trying Times".
More Joe Jonas News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies