Joe Jonas Includes Jonas Brothers Reunion in His New Year's Resolution
Joe Jonas has revealed one of his New Year's resolutions, and it involves his two brother bandmates Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Talking to Cambio recently, the middle member of the former band said he wished to reunite with the Jonas Brothers.
"I hope to continue what I've been doing," the 22-year-old singer said in the interview. "Making great music that I'm proud of." The former boyfriend of Taylor Swift quickly added, "And be able to make more music with my brothers."
Most recently, there was a never-before-heard song from the JoBros hitting the web, much to their fans' delight. Titled "Dance Until Tomorrow", it's reportedly a promotional single for their first upcoming studio album since 2009's "Lines, Vines and Trying Times".
More Joe Jonas News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash