Joe Jonas Includes Jonas Brothers Reunion in His New Year's Resolution
Joe Jonas has revealed one of his New Year's resolutions, and it involves his two brother bandmates Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas. Talking to Cambio recently, the middle member of the former band said he wished to reunite with the Jonas Brothers.
"I hope to continue what I've been doing," the 22-year-old singer said in the interview. "Making great music that I'm proud of." The former boyfriend of Taylor Swift quickly added, "And be able to make more music with my brothers."
Most recently, there was a never-before-heard song from the JoBros hitting the web, much to their fans' delight. Titled "Dance Until Tomorrow", it's reportedly a promotional single for their first upcoming studio album since 2009's "Lines, Vines and Trying Times".
More Joe Jonas News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'