Demi Lovato Tweets About Writing a Country Song
Demi Lovato might have tried her hands at country music. The 19-year-old singer, who is critically acclaimed for her ballad pop "Skyscraper", sparked such rumor after taking to Twitter on December 30 to tease what supposed to be a new project. "Wrote my first country song today. :)," so she wrote.
The former leading star of Disney's "Sonny with a Chance" shared no other details about the song, but she might have revealed where she took inspiration from. Hours leading to the "country song" message, she tweeted Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" and Kenny Chesney's "The Good Stuff" on her timeline.
Instead of elaborating her song, Demi informed her followers that she's going to rehearse MTV's New Year's Eve special with co-host partner, "Teen Wolf" star Tyler Posey. At the gig, she will pull a double duty by performing along with the other guests like Selena Gomez, J. Cole, Jason Derulo and Mac Miller.
More Demi Lovato News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere