Demi Lovato Tweets About Writing a Country Song
Demi Lovato might have tried her hands at country music. The 19-year-old singer, who is critically acclaimed for her ballad pop "Skyscraper", sparked such rumor after taking to Twitter on December 30 to tease what supposed to be a new project. "Wrote my first country song today. :)," so she wrote.
The former leading star of Disney's "Sonny with a Chance" shared no other details about the song, but she might have revealed where she took inspiration from. Hours leading to the "country song" message, she tweeted Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" and Kenny Chesney's "The Good Stuff" on her timeline.
Instead of elaborating her song, Demi informed her followers that she's going to rehearse MTV's New Year's Eve special with co-host partner, "Teen Wolf" star Tyler Posey. At the gig, she will pull a double duty by performing along with the other guests like Selena Gomez, J. Cole, Jason Derulo and Mac Miller.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'