Demi Lovato Tweets About Writing a Country Song
Demi Lovato might have tried her hands at country music. The 19-year-old singer, who is critically acclaimed for her ballad pop "Skyscraper", sparked such rumor after taking to Twitter on December 30 to tease what supposed to be a new project. "Wrote my first country song today. :)," so she wrote.
The former leading star of Disney's "Sonny with a Chance" shared no other details about the song, but she might have revealed where she took inspiration from. Hours leading to the "country song" message, she tweeted Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" and Kenny Chesney's "The Good Stuff" on her timeline.
Instead of elaborating her song, Demi informed her followers that she's going to rehearse MTV's New Year's Eve special with co-host partner, "Teen Wolf" star Tyler Posey. At the gig, she will pull a double duty by performing along with the other guests like Selena Gomez, J. Cole, Jason Derulo and Mac Miller.
More Demi Lovato News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby