Demi Lovato Tweets About Writing a Country Song
Demi Lovato might have tried her hands at country music. The 19-year-old singer, who is critically acclaimed for her ballad pop "Skyscraper", sparked such rumor after taking to Twitter on December 30 to tease what supposed to be a new project. "Wrote my first country song today. :)," so she wrote.
The former leading star of Disney's "Sonny with a Chance" shared no other details about the song, but she might have revealed where she took inspiration from. Hours leading to the "country song" message, she tweeted Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" and Kenny Chesney's "The Good Stuff" on her timeline.
Instead of elaborating her song, Demi informed her followers that she's going to rehearse MTV's New Year's Eve special with co-host partner, "Teen Wolf" star Tyler Posey. At the gig, she will pull a double duty by performing along with the other guests like Selena Gomez, J. Cole, Jason Derulo and Mac Miller.
More Demi Lovato News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival