T.I. Reveals Apocalyptic Cover Art for 'F*ck Da City Up'
T.I. continues to hype up the upcoming release of his new mixtape "F*ck Da City Up". After dropping two trailers, the Atlanta rapper unleashes its official cover art which has apocalyptic theme by boasting an image of a destroyed city.
The "I'm Flexin' " rapper reveals the picture along with a third trailer for a closer look behind the making of the street album. While one of the previous trailers sees him crafting beat with Dr. Dre, this new one gives a look at his recording session with Young Jeezy.
Talking about his collaboration with the "Detox" MC, T.I. revealed, "He sent for me over to the spot. We really just turned up more than anything else. It was about creating chemistry. Of course we can get together, he got hot beats and I got dope rhymes, so we can always get together and make music."
He went on to explain, "But for people to feel what we're sayin' and for it to sound like a party comin' through your speakers, you gonna have to create some chemistry. So that's what we spent more time doin' than anything else; developing that chemistry."
The mixtape itself is confirmed to be released on New Year. In addition to that, he is also working on a joint project with fellow ATL rapper B.o.B. The twosome are reportedly making a duet CD under the title "The Man & The Martian".
More T.I. News
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child