T.I. Reveals Apocalyptic Cover Art for 'F*ck Da City Up'
T.I. continues to hype up the upcoming release of his new mixtape "F*ck Da City Up". After dropping two trailers, the Atlanta rapper unleashes its official cover art which has apocalyptic theme by boasting an image of a destroyed city.
The "I'm Flexin' " rapper reveals the picture along with a third trailer for a closer look behind the making of the street album. While one of the previous trailers sees him crafting beat with Dr. Dre, this new one gives a look at his recording session with Young Jeezy.
Talking about his collaboration with the "Detox" MC, T.I. revealed, "He sent for me over to the spot. We really just turned up more than anything else. It was about creating chemistry. Of course we can get together, he got hot beats and I got dope rhymes, so we can always get together and make music."
He went on to explain, "But for people to feel what we're sayin' and for it to sound like a party comin' through your speakers, you gonna have to create some chemistry. So that's what we spent more time doin' than anything else; developing that chemistry."
The mixtape itself is confirmed to be released on New Year. In addition to that, he is also working on a joint project with fellow ATL rapper B.o.B. The twosome are reportedly making a duet CD under the title "The Man & The Martian".
More T.I. News
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew