Report: Amber Portwood Set to Quit 'Teen Mom'
Amber Portwood may leave "Teen Mom" which has made her famous. According to reports, the mother of one admitted during her court hearing on Thursday, December 22 that she felt pressured and exploited through her work with MTV. "I want to quit, and I will," 21-year-old Portwood allegedly said. Her attorney Evan Broderick additionally claimed that the reality star wants to live a normal life.
Portwood was arrested on Monday, December 19 after violating her probation terms stemming from a felony domestic battery in 2010 during which she was caught on camera hitting, kicking and punching her daughter's father Gary Shirley. On Thursday, she was also charged with Class D felony possession of a controlled substance.
The "Teen Mom" star, who recently announced that she had been diagnosed with bi-polar and dissociative disorder, was ordered to stay behind bars until her next hearing on January 27, 2012. Words are, she dropped her head into her hands and rubbed her eyes upon receiving the judge's ruling.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending