Report: Amber Portwood Set to Quit 'Teen Mom'
Amber Portwood may leave "Teen Mom" which has made her famous. According to reports, the mother of one admitted during her court hearing on Thursday, December 22 that she felt pressured and exploited through her work with MTV. "I want to quit, and I will," 21-year-old Portwood allegedly said. Her attorney Evan Broderick additionally claimed that the reality star wants to live a normal life.
Portwood was arrested on Monday, December 19 after violating her probation terms stemming from a felony domestic battery in 2010 during which she was caught on camera hitting, kicking and punching her daughter's father Gary Shirley. On Thursday, she was also charged with Class D felony possession of a controlled substance.
The "Teen Mom" star, who recently announced that she had been diagnosed with bi-polar and dissociative disorder, was ordered to stay behind bars until her next hearing on January 27, 2012. Words are, she dropped her head into her hands and rubbed her eyes upon receiving the judge's ruling.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!