Report: Amber Portwood Set to Quit 'Teen Mom'
Amber Portwood may leave "Teen Mom" which has made her famous. According to reports, the mother of one admitted during her court hearing on Thursday, December 22 that she felt pressured and exploited through her work with MTV. "I want to quit, and I will," 21-year-old Portwood allegedly said. Her attorney Evan Broderick additionally claimed that the reality star wants to live a normal life.
Portwood was arrested on Monday, December 19 after violating her probation terms stemming from a felony domestic battery in 2010 during which she was caught on camera hitting, kicking and punching her daughter's father Gary Shirley. On Thursday, she was also charged with Class D felony possession of a controlled substance.
The "Teen Mom" star, who recently announced that she had been diagnosed with bi-polar and dissociative disorder, was ordered to stay behind bars until her next hearing on January 27, 2012. Words are, she dropped her head into her hands and rubbed her eyes upon receiving the judge's ruling.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance