Report: Amber Portwood Set to Quit 'Teen Mom'
Amber Portwood may leave "Teen Mom" which has made her famous. According to reports, the mother of one admitted during her court hearing on Thursday, December 22 that she felt pressured and exploited through her work with MTV. "I want to quit, and I will," 21-year-old Portwood allegedly said. Her attorney Evan Broderick additionally claimed that the reality star wants to live a normal life.
Portwood was arrested on Monday, December 19 after violating her probation terms stemming from a felony domestic battery in 2010 during which she was caught on camera hitting, kicking and punching her daughter's father Gary Shirley. On Thursday, she was also charged with Class D felony possession of a controlled substance.
The "Teen Mom" star, who recently announced that she had been diagnosed with bi-polar and dissociative disorder, was ordered to stay behind bars until her next hearing on January 27, 2012. Words are, she dropped her head into her hands and rubbed her eyes upon receiving the judge's ruling.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones