Beyonce Lists Justin Bieber, Adele and Rihanna in Her 'Favorite Songs of 2011'
Beyonce Knowles has revealed what songs she liked the most throughout the year. In the top 10 list of her "Favorite Songs of 2011", Queen Bey includes Canadian teen popstar Justin Bieber, British singing sensation Adele, and Barbados R&B singer Rihanna.
However, instead of picking one of Bieber's songs from his album, Beyonce is more impressed with his skill in doing Chris Brown's hit single "Look at Me Now". As for Adele and Riri, she chooses "Someone Like You" from the former, and "Man Down" from the latter.
The mom-to-be adds Jay-Z's song, "N****s in Paris" and Kelly Rowland's, "Motivation", to the list. She also picks Drake's "The Motto", Big Sean's "Dance (A$$)", Future's "Tony Montana", James Blake's "The Wilhelm Scream", and Frank Ocean's "Novacane".
Beyonce Knowles' "Favorite Songs of 2011" List:
- Big Sean - "Dance (A$$)" ft. Nicki Minaj
- Future - "Tony Montana"
- Jay-Z and Kanye West - "N****s in Paris"
- Kelly Rowland -"Motivation"
- Adele - "Someone Like You"
- Drake - "The Motto"
- Rihanna - "Man Down"
- Justin Bieber and Chris Brown - "Look at Me Now"
- James Blake - "The Wilhelm Scream"
- Frank Ocean - "Novacane"
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered