'Parenthood' 3.12 Clip: Max Calls His Mom a 'B***h'
The Bravermans are going to have a road trip when "Parenthood" returns with a new episode this January, but not before a drama erupts at home. In a clip from the upcoming outing, Max lashes out at his mother Monica who turns off his video game after he ignores her repeated requests to shut it down.
Upset that his mom wastes his efforts to reach a certain level in the game, Max calls Monika "such a b***h". She punishes him by banning him from participating in the family trip to visit Zeek's mother.
On the road trip, the Bravermans encounter many road blocks along the way. Meanwhile, Adam connects with Haddie, Sarah confronts an embarrassing issue with Drew, and Julia learns to appreciate Crosby's odd personality.
"Parenthood" winter premiere episode is set to air Tuesday, January 3 at 10 P.M. on NBC.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments