'Parenthood' 3.12 Clip: Max Calls His Mom a 'B***h'
The Bravermans are going to have a road trip when "Parenthood" returns with a new episode this January, but not before a drama erupts at home. In a clip from the upcoming outing, Max lashes out at his mother Monica who turns off his video game after he ignores her repeated requests to shut it down.
Upset that his mom wastes his efforts to reach a certain level in the game, Max calls Monika "such a b***h". She punishes him by banning him from participating in the family trip to visit Zeek's mother.
On the road trip, the Bravermans encounter many road blocks along the way. Meanwhile, Adam connects with Haddie, Sarah confronts an embarrassing issue with Drew, and Julia learns to appreciate Crosby's odd personality.
"Parenthood" winter premiere episode is set to air Tuesday, January 3 at 10 P.M. on NBC.
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards