'Parenthood' 3.12 Clip: Max Calls His Mom a 'B***h'
The Bravermans are going to have a road trip when "Parenthood" returns with a new episode this January, but not before a drama erupts at home. In a clip from the upcoming outing, Max lashes out at his mother Monica who turns off his video game after he ignores her repeated requests to shut it down.
Upset that his mom wastes his efforts to reach a certain level in the game, Max calls Monika "such a b***h". She punishes him by banning him from participating in the family trip to visit Zeek's mother.
On the road trip, the Bravermans encounter many road blocks along the way. Meanwhile, Adam connects with Haddie, Sarah confronts an embarrassing issue with Drew, and Julia learns to appreciate Crosby's odd personality.
"Parenthood" winter premiere episode is set to air Tuesday, January 3 at 10 P.M. on NBC.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle