'Parenthood' 3.12 Clip: Max Calls His Mom a 'B***h'
The Bravermans are going to have a road trip when "Parenthood" returns with a new episode this January, but not before a drama erupts at home. In a clip from the upcoming outing, Max lashes out at his mother Monica who turns off his video game after he ignores her repeated requests to shut it down.
Upset that his mom wastes his efforts to reach a certain level in the game, Max calls Monika "such a b***h". She punishes him by banning him from participating in the family trip to visit Zeek's mother.
On the road trip, the Bravermans encounter many road blocks along the way. Meanwhile, Adam connects with Haddie, Sarah confronts an embarrassing issue with Drew, and Julia learns to appreciate Crosby's odd personality.
"Parenthood" winter premiere episode is set to air Tuesday, January 3 at 10 P.M. on NBC.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song