'Parenthood' 3.12 Clip: Max Calls His Mom a 'B***h'
The Bravermans are going to have a road trip when "Parenthood" returns with a new episode this January, but not before a drama erupts at home. In a clip from the upcoming outing, Max lashes out at his mother Monica who turns off his video game after he ignores her repeated requests to shut it down.
Upset that his mom wastes his efforts to reach a certain level in the game, Max calls Monika "such a b***h". She punishes him by banning him from participating in the family trip to visit Zeek's mother.
On the road trip, the Bravermans encounter many road blocks along the way. Meanwhile, Adam connects with Haddie, Sarah confronts an embarrassing issue with Drew, and Julia learns to appreciate Crosby's odd personality.
"Parenthood" winter premiere episode is set to air Tuesday, January 3 at 10 P.M. on NBC.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked