Nicki Minaj to Premiere 'Roman in Moscow' and 'Stupid Hoe' Videos in January
Nicki Minaj has dropped a hint about when she's going to debut music videos for her two new singles "Roman in Moscow" and "Stupid Hoe". On December 29, the femcee tweeted "2 wks!" when one of her followers requested info about the due dates.
The "Super Bass" hitmaker additionally replied another question regarding the official tracklisting of "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", the album where the two singles are set to appear. "3 wks," informed the Young Money first lady that day.
Minaj is rumored to diss fellow female rapper Lil' Kim in the "Stupid Hoe". Name dropping Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, she raps, "Stupid hoe is my enemy/ Stupid hoe is so wack/ Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me/Then she coulda prolly came back."
"Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" itself is set to be made available for purchase across the United States on February 14, 2012. The femcee teased that the new album is "so much fun from beginning to end" and will explore multiple genres. "It's ... grimy," she once teased.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'