Nicki Minaj to Premiere 'Roman in Moscow' and 'Stupid Hoe' Videos in January
Nicki Minaj has dropped a hint about when she's going to debut music videos for her two new singles "Roman in Moscow" and "Stupid Hoe". On December 29, the femcee tweeted "2 wks!" when one of her followers requested info about the due dates.
The "Super Bass" hitmaker additionally replied another question regarding the official tracklisting of "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", the album where the two singles are set to appear. "3 wks," informed the Young Money first lady that day.
Minaj is rumored to diss fellow female rapper Lil' Kim in the "Stupid Hoe". Name dropping Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, she raps, "Stupid hoe is my enemy/ Stupid hoe is so wack/ Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me/Then she coulda prolly came back."
"Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" itself is set to be made available for purchase across the United States on February 14, 2012. The femcee teased that the new album is "so much fun from beginning to end" and will explore multiple genres. "It's ... grimy," she once teased.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton