Nicki Minaj to Premiere 'Roman in Moscow' and 'Stupid Hoe' Videos in January
Nicki Minaj has dropped a hint about when she's going to debut music videos for her two new singles "Roman in Moscow" and "Stupid Hoe". On December 29, the femcee tweeted "2 wks!" when one of her followers requested info about the due dates.
The "Super Bass" hitmaker additionally replied another question regarding the official tracklisting of "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", the album where the two singles are set to appear. "3 wks," informed the Young Money first lady that day.
Minaj is rumored to diss fellow female rapper Lil' Kim in the "Stupid Hoe". Name dropping Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, she raps, "Stupid hoe is my enemy/ Stupid hoe is so wack/ Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me/Then she coulda prolly came back."
"Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" itself is set to be made available for purchase across the United States on February 14, 2012. The femcee teased that the new album is "so much fun from beginning to end" and will explore multiple genres. "It's ... grimy," she once teased.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom