Arnold Schwarzenegger's Action Film 'Black Sands' Gets Supernatural Twist
Arnold Schwarzenegger's upcoming film "Black Sands" will feature a mix of action and supernatural. The "Terminator" actor recently gave a tidbit of his role in the project that will be directed by Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy, saying his character is "a kind of angel."
Along with the news, it was also said that the film is retitled to "Black Sunday". However, a representative for Schwarzenegger later clarified that the film is still called "Black Sands" and suggested there might be a mistake in the typing or the translation to English from the original source, which was written by the former California Governor's Austrian friend.
"Black Sands" is scheduled to kick off the production on April 1, 2012. The story will reportedly follow a loner who wages war against a ruthless weapons manufacturer and his private army in the Southwest.
It will be Schwarzenegger's next movie project after filming "The Last Stand". The 64-year-old is also set to appear in "The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release in the U.S.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard