Arnold Schwarzenegger's Action Film 'Black Sands' Gets Supernatural Twist
Arnold Schwarzenegger's upcoming film "Black Sands" will feature a mix of action and supernatural. The "Terminator" actor recently gave a tidbit of his role in the project that will be directed by Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy, saying his character is "a kind of angel."
Along with the news, it was also said that the film is retitled to "Black Sunday". However, a representative for Schwarzenegger later clarified that the film is still called "Black Sands" and suggested there might be a mistake in the typing or the translation to English from the original source, which was written by the former California Governor's Austrian friend.
"Black Sands" is scheduled to kick off the production on April 1, 2012. The story will reportedly follow a loner who wages war against a ruthless weapons manufacturer and his private army in the Southwest.
It will be Schwarzenegger's next movie project after filming "The Last Stand". The 64-year-old is also set to appear in "The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release in the U.S.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris