Arnold Schwarzenegger's Action Film 'Black Sands' Gets Supernatural Twist
Arnold Schwarzenegger's upcoming film "Black Sands" will feature a mix of action and supernatural. The "Terminator" actor recently gave a tidbit of his role in the project that will be directed by Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy, saying his character is "a kind of angel."
Along with the news, it was also said that the film is retitled to "Black Sunday". However, a representative for Schwarzenegger later clarified that the film is still called "Black Sands" and suggested there might be a mistake in the typing or the translation to English from the original source, which was written by the former California Governor's Austrian friend.
"Black Sands" is scheduled to kick off the production on April 1, 2012. The story will reportedly follow a loner who wages war against a ruthless weapons manufacturer and his private army in the Southwest.
It will be Schwarzenegger's next movie project after filming "The Last Stand". The 64-year-old is also set to appear in "The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release in the U.S.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story