Arnold Schwarzenegger's Action Film 'Black Sands' Gets Supernatural Twist
Arnold Schwarzenegger's upcoming film "Black Sands" will feature a mix of action and supernatural. The "Terminator" actor recently gave a tidbit of his role in the project that will be directed by Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy, saying his character is "a kind of angel."
Along with the news, it was also said that the film is retitled to "Black Sunday". However, a representative for Schwarzenegger later clarified that the film is still called "Black Sands" and suggested there might be a mistake in the typing or the translation to English from the original source, which was written by the former California Governor's Austrian friend.
"Black Sands" is scheduled to kick off the production on April 1, 2012. The story will reportedly follow a loner who wages war against a ruthless weapons manufacturer and his private army in the Southwest.
It will be Schwarzenegger's next movie project after filming "The Last Stand". The 64-year-old is also set to appear in "The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release in the U.S.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch