Arnold Schwarzenegger's Action Film 'Black Sands' Gets Supernatural Twist
Arnold Schwarzenegger's upcoming film "Black Sands" will feature a mix of action and supernatural. The "Terminator" actor recently gave a tidbit of his role in the project that will be directed by Scott Waugh and Mike McCoy, saying his character is "a kind of angel."
Along with the news, it was also said that the film is retitled to "Black Sunday". However, a representative for Schwarzenegger later clarified that the film is still called "Black Sands" and suggested there might be a mistake in the typing or the translation to English from the original source, which was written by the former California Governor's Austrian friend.
"Black Sands" is scheduled to kick off the production on April 1, 2012. The story will reportedly follow a loner who wages war against a ruthless weapons manufacturer and his private army in the Southwest.
It will be Schwarzenegger's next movie project after filming "The Last Stand". The 64-year-old is also set to appear in "The Expendables II", which is slated for August 17, 2012 release in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour