Wynonna Judd: I'm Engaged to 'Awesome Drummer'
Love is definitely in the air this holiday season. Wynonna Judd just came out with the announcement that she has gotten engaged to her musician boyfriend of nearly two years, Cactus Moser. Posting a photo of her and Moser sitting side by side, the country music star wrote on Twitter, "I AM ENGAGED!!!"
While she didn't offer further details of Moser's proposal, the older half-sister of Ashley Judd did spill that she has known her new fiance for years. "We toured together in the '80's.....," so she tweeted along with a photographic evidence. She later added, "Cactus is an AWESOME drummer..... We have started a band together..... 'Wynonna & The Big Noise.' "
This will be Judd's third marriage. The "To Be Loved by You" crooner split from first husband, Nashville businessman Arch Kelly III, in 1998, and divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, in 2007. From her first marriage, she had two children, 17-year-old Elijah and 15-year-old Grace. According to PEOPLE, she got engaged to Moser on Christmas Eve.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery