Wynonna Judd: I'm Engaged to 'Awesome Drummer'
Love is definitely in the air this holiday season. Wynonna Judd just came out with the announcement that she has gotten engaged to her musician boyfriend of nearly two years, Cactus Moser. Posting a photo of her and Moser sitting side by side, the country music star wrote on Twitter, "I AM ENGAGED!!!"
While she didn't offer further details of Moser's proposal, the older half-sister of Ashley Judd did spill that she has known her new fiance for years. "We toured together in the '80's.....," so she tweeted along with a photographic evidence. She later added, "Cactus is an AWESOME drummer..... We have started a band together..... 'Wynonna & The Big Noise.' "
This will be Judd's third marriage. The "To Be Loved by You" crooner split from first husband, Nashville businessman Arch Kelly III, in 1998, and divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, in 2007. From her first marriage, she had two children, 17-year-old Elijah and 15-year-old Grace. According to PEOPLE, she got engaged to Moser on Christmas Eve.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked