Wynonna Judd: I'm Engaged to 'Awesome Drummer'
Love is definitely in the air this holiday season. Wynonna Judd just came out with the announcement that she has gotten engaged to her musician boyfriend of nearly two years, Cactus Moser. Posting a photo of her and Moser sitting side by side, the country music star wrote on Twitter, "I AM ENGAGED!!!"
While she didn't offer further details of Moser's proposal, the older half-sister of Ashley Judd did spill that she has known her new fiance for years. "We toured together in the '80's.....," so she tweeted along with a photographic evidence. She later added, "Cactus is an AWESOME drummer..... We have started a band together..... 'Wynonna & The Big Noise.' "
This will be Judd's third marriage. The "To Be Loved by You" crooner split from first husband, Nashville businessman Arch Kelly III, in 1998, and divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, in 2007. From her first marriage, she had two children, 17-year-old Elijah and 15-year-old Grace. According to PEOPLE, she got engaged to Moser on Christmas Eve.
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer