Wynonna Judd: I'm Engaged to 'Awesome Drummer'
Love is definitely in the air this holiday season. Wynonna Judd just came out with the announcement that she has gotten engaged to her musician boyfriend of nearly two years, Cactus Moser. Posting a photo of her and Moser sitting side by side, the country music star wrote on Twitter, "I AM ENGAGED!!!"
While she didn't offer further details of Moser's proposal, the older half-sister of Ashley Judd did spill that she has known her new fiance for years. "We toured together in the '80's.....," so she tweeted along with a photographic evidence. She later added, "Cactus is an AWESOME drummer..... We have started a band together..... 'Wynonna & The Big Noise.' "
This will be Judd's third marriage. The "To Be Loved by You" crooner split from first husband, Nashville businessman Arch Kelly III, in 1998, and divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, in 2007. From her first marriage, she had two children, 17-year-old Elijah and 15-year-old Grace. According to PEOPLE, she got engaged to Moser on Christmas Eve.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date