Wynonna Judd: I'm Engaged to 'Awesome Drummer'
Love is definitely in the air this holiday season. Wynonna Judd just came out with the announcement that she has gotten engaged to her musician boyfriend of nearly two years, Cactus Moser. Posting a photo of her and Moser sitting side by side, the country music star wrote on Twitter, "I AM ENGAGED!!!"
While she didn't offer further details of Moser's proposal, the older half-sister of Ashley Judd did spill that she has known her new fiance for years. "We toured together in the '80's.....," so she tweeted along with a photographic evidence. She later added, "Cactus is an AWESOME drummer..... We have started a band together..... 'Wynonna & The Big Noise.' "
This will be Judd's third marriage. The "To Be Loved by You" crooner split from first husband, Nashville businessman Arch Kelly III, in 1998, and divorced her second husband, D.R. Roach, in 2007. From her first marriage, she had two children, 17-year-old Elijah and 15-year-old Grace. According to PEOPLE, she got engaged to Moser on Christmas Eve.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says