'How I Met Your Mother' 7.13 Preview: Robin Can't Do 2011 Anymore
Robin is eager to welcome 2012 in the upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". Looking upset as she is forced to fill in for an inebriated news anchor, Cobie Smulders' character says in the middle of her duty that she can't do 2011 anymore.
Meanwhile, Barney and Ted open a bar called "Puzzles" which is located in Ted's apartment. However, their new business may not last long since Kevin expresses his worry to Ted when people are getting rowdy, fighting and breaking things.
As for Marshall, he plans to visit his father's graveside to carry on their tradition of tailgating after celebrating New Year's Eve. Also in the episode, Barney gets slapped by at least three women.
"Tailgate" will air Monday, January 2 at 8/7c on CBS. After that, the show will take a break for a week before returning with its 150th outing on January 16.
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date