'How I Met Your Mother' 7.13 Preview: Robin Can't Do 2011 Anymore
Robin is eager to welcome 2012 in the upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". Looking upset as she is forced to fill in for an inebriated news anchor, Cobie Smulders' character says in the middle of her duty that she can't do 2011 anymore.
Meanwhile, Barney and Ted open a bar called "Puzzles" which is located in Ted's apartment. However, their new business may not last long since Kevin expresses his worry to Ted when people are getting rowdy, fighting and breaking things.
As for Marshall, he plans to visit his father's graveside to carry on their tradition of tailgating after celebrating New Year's Eve. Also in the episode, Barney gets slapped by at least three women.
"Tailgate" will air Monday, January 2 at 8/7c on CBS. After that, the show will take a break for a week before returning with its 150th outing on January 16.
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off