'How I Met Your Mother' 7.13 Preview: Robin Can't Do 2011 Anymore
Robin is eager to welcome 2012 in the upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". Looking upset as she is forced to fill in for an inebriated news anchor, Cobie Smulders' character says in the middle of her duty that she can't do 2011 anymore.
Meanwhile, Barney and Ted open a bar called "Puzzles" which is located in Ted's apartment. However, their new business may not last long since Kevin expresses his worry to Ted when people are getting rowdy, fighting and breaking things.
As for Marshall, he plans to visit his father's graveside to carry on their tradition of tailgating after celebrating New Year's Eve. Also in the episode, Barney gets slapped by at least three women.
"Tailgate" will air Monday, January 2 at 8/7c on CBS. After that, the show will take a break for a week before returning with its 150th outing on January 16.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season