'How I Met Your Mother' 7.13 Preview: Robin Can't Do 2011 Anymore
Robin is eager to welcome 2012 in the upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". Looking upset as she is forced to fill in for an inebriated news anchor, Cobie Smulders' character says in the middle of her duty that she can't do 2011 anymore.
Meanwhile, Barney and Ted open a bar called "Puzzles" which is located in Ted's apartment. However, their new business may not last long since Kevin expresses his worry to Ted when people are getting rowdy, fighting and breaking things.
As for Marshall, he plans to visit his father's graveside to carry on their tradition of tailgating after celebrating New Year's Eve. Also in the episode, Barney gets slapped by at least three women.
"Tailgate" will air Monday, January 2 at 8/7c on CBS. After that, the show will take a break for a week before returning with its 150th outing on January 16.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son