'How I Met Your Mother' 7.13 Preview: Robin Can't Do 2011 Anymore
Robin is eager to welcome 2012 in the upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". Looking upset as she is forced to fill in for an inebriated news anchor, Cobie Smulders' character says in the middle of her duty that she can't do 2011 anymore.
Meanwhile, Barney and Ted open a bar called "Puzzles" which is located in Ted's apartment. However, their new business may not last long since Kevin expresses his worry to Ted when people are getting rowdy, fighting and breaking things.
As for Marshall, he plans to visit his father's graveside to carry on their tradition of tailgating after celebrating New Year's Eve. Also in the episode, Barney gets slapped by at least three women.
"Tailgate" will air Monday, January 2 at 8/7c on CBS. After that, the show will take a break for a week before returning with its 150th outing on January 16.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed