Chris Brown's and Rihanna's 'Love U' Tweet Could Be Directed Toward Each Other
Nearly three years after they broke up following his highly publicized assault, Chris Brown and Rihanna still found themselves being linked romantically to one another. The latest speculations that the former couple still has feelings for each other were sparked by their recent tweet.
On Thursday, December 29 morning, 22-year-old Breezy took to his Twitter account to write, "Love U more than u know!" A few minutes later, 23-year-old RiRi posted her own tweets which looked like to be a reply. "And we on da same page...(For the most part)," she first wrote before following it up with, "I'll always love u #1LOVE."
The "Love U" tweet from the former couple came out as reports that Breezy is having discussions about his return to the Grammy Awards surfaced. Radar Online claimed that the "Next 2 You" singer is in talks with producers of the upcoming 54th annual Grammy Awards about the possibility of him performing at the show.
Breezy and Riri began following each other once again on Twitter in May after the restraining order preventing the two from having a contact was lifted up. When fans responded negatively, Riri defended her decision by tweeting, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down." She later said in an interview with Esquire that she's "always been a fan" of her ex and "would never wish anything horrible" for him.
More Chris Brown News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik