Chris Brown's and Rihanna's 'Love U' Tweet Could Be Directed Toward Each Other
Nearly three years after they broke up following his highly publicized assault, Chris Brown and Rihanna still found themselves being linked romantically to one another. The latest speculations that the former couple still has feelings for each other were sparked by their recent tweet.
On Thursday, December 29 morning, 22-year-old Breezy took to his Twitter account to write, "Love U more than u know!" A few minutes later, 23-year-old RiRi posted her own tweets which looked like to be a reply. "And we on da same page...(For the most part)," she first wrote before following it up with, "I'll always love u #1LOVE."
The "Love U" tweet from the former couple came out as reports that Breezy is having discussions about his return to the Grammy Awards surfaced. Radar Online claimed that the "Next 2 You" singer is in talks with producers of the upcoming 54th annual Grammy Awards about the possibility of him performing at the show.
Breezy and Riri began following each other once again on Twitter in May after the restraining order preventing the two from having a contact was lifted up. When fans responded negatively, Riri defended her decision by tweeting, "It's fu**in twitter, not the alter! calm down." She later said in an interview with Esquire that she's "always been a fan" of her ex and "would never wish anything horrible" for him.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri