Details of 'Dark Knight Rises' Scene Revealed
Another spoilery info from "The Dark Knight Rises" has come out. Los Angeles Times which visited the set of the movie during the production last summer reported that there is a scene in which [SPOILER ALERT!] a hooded Bruce Wayne is being dragged by his enemy Bane in front of Selina Kyle aka Catwoman.
"Sorry to spoil things, boys, but Bane needs these guys himself," Anne Hathaway's character reportedly says on the top of a staircase, drawing people's attention. The article, which will be included in the in the newspaper's 2012 Film Sneaks issue, further described that Seline is wearing stiletto heels which have serrated edges capable of leaving nasty claw marks in a fight.
In an interview with LA Times, Hathaway defended the Catwoman costume which some fans have criticized. "I love the costume," she gushed about the attire which also includes high-tech goggles that, when not in use, flip up and resemble feline ears. "Because everything has a purpose, nothing is in place for fantasy's sake, and that's the case with everything in Christopher Nolan's Gotham City."
To serve as the final Batman movie from director Christopher Nolan, "Dark Knight Rises" has Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce aka Batman, and Tom Hardy portraying Bane. Also supported by the likes of Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, this superhero action film will arrive in the U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies