Details of 'Dark Knight Rises' Scene Revealed
Another spoilery info from "The Dark Knight Rises" has come out. Los Angeles Times which visited the set of the movie during the production last summer reported that there is a scene in which [SPOILER ALERT!] a hooded Bruce Wayne is being dragged by his enemy Bane in front of Selina Kyle aka Catwoman.
"Sorry to spoil things, boys, but Bane needs these guys himself," Anne Hathaway's character reportedly says on the top of a staircase, drawing people's attention. The article, which will be included in the in the newspaper's 2012 Film Sneaks issue, further described that Seline is wearing stiletto heels which have serrated edges capable of leaving nasty claw marks in a fight.
In an interview with LA Times, Hathaway defended the Catwoman costume which some fans have criticized. "I love the costume," she gushed about the attire which also includes high-tech goggles that, when not in use, flip up and resemble feline ears. "Because everything has a purpose, nothing is in place for fantasy's sake, and that's the case with everything in Christopher Nolan's Gotham City."
To serve as the final Batman movie from director Christopher Nolan, "Dark Knight Rises" has Christian Bale reprising his role as Bruce aka Batman, and Tom Hardy portraying Bane. Also supported by the likes of Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, this superhero action film will arrive in the U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom