Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Make Adorable Duet of 'New Year' Song
Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt team up for a cute duet to wish their fans a Happy New Year. The "500 Days of Summer" co-stars croon a rendition of classic holiday tune "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?". The actress who dons a white dress with a tiara is seen strumming an ukulele, while the actor who wears a suit is playing guitar.
"I have known Joe Gordon-Levitt for going on 12 years," the member of music duo She & Him wrote on her official blog HelloGiggles. "We first met in the summer of 2000 while doing a tiny movie called 'Manic', where we bonded over a mutual appreciation for Harry Nilsson and Nina Simone and I have been lucky enough to call him one of my dearest friends ever since."
The "New Girl" star, who just split from her Death Cab for Cutie frontman husband Ben Gibbard, continued, "When we did '500 Days of Summer' 8 years later, we spent every lunch hour dancing to Marvin Gaye in the hair and make up trailer; we had loads of fun. I hope to do a thousand more movies with him because he's simply the best. But in the meantime, we made a little New Year's duet for all of you!"
More Zooey Deschanel News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story