Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Make Adorable Duet of 'New Year' Song
Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt team up for a cute duet to wish their fans a Happy New Year. The "500 Days of Summer" co-stars croon a rendition of classic holiday tune "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?". The actress who dons a white dress with a tiara is seen strumming an ukulele, while the actor who wears a suit is playing guitar.
"I have known Joe Gordon-Levitt for going on 12 years," the member of music duo She & Him wrote on her official blog HelloGiggles. "We first met in the summer of 2000 while doing a tiny movie called 'Manic', where we bonded over a mutual appreciation for Harry Nilsson and Nina Simone and I have been lucky enough to call him one of my dearest friends ever since."
The "New Girl" star, who just split from her Death Cab for Cutie frontman husband Ben Gibbard, continued, "When we did '500 Days of Summer' 8 years later, we spent every lunch hour dancing to Marvin Gaye in the hair and make up trailer; we had loads of fun. I hope to do a thousand more movies with him because he's simply the best. But in the meantime, we made a little New Year's duet for all of you!"
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna