Report: Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Telling Friends They're Dating
Despite previous attempt in dismissing their dating rumors, Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana still found themselves being romantically linked to each other. E! News recently brought up the claim that the co-stars in "The Words" have begun telling family and friend that they are in a relationship.
One source told E! that the Phil Wenneck of "The Hangover Part II" and the Neytiri of "Avatar" told friends as recently as last week that they had made plans to spend the holidays together in the Rocky Mountains. Words are, they planned to go skiing together. The source added, "They are totally dating."
Rumors of Cooper and Saldana hooking up were first brought up by Star magazine in late November. The tabloid, at the time, reported that the two were "acting like two high school kids going steady" at a Manhattan club back in September. An eyewitness claimed to have seen them "sharing affectionate contact" and "casting sexy smiles at each other."
A representative for Saldana, who announced her separation from longtime boyfriend Keith Britton in mid-November, was quick to shoot down the report. To E!, her rep insisted, "They are not dating. They are just friends."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?