Report: Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Telling Friends They're Dating
Despite previous attempt in dismissing their dating rumors, Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana still found themselves being romantically linked to each other. E! News recently brought up the claim that the co-stars in "The Words" have begun telling family and friend that they are in a relationship.
One source told E! that the Phil Wenneck of "The Hangover Part II" and the Neytiri of "Avatar" told friends as recently as last week that they had made plans to spend the holidays together in the Rocky Mountains. Words are, they planned to go skiing together. The source added, "They are totally dating."
Rumors of Cooper and Saldana hooking up were first brought up by Star magazine in late November. The tabloid, at the time, reported that the two were "acting like two high school kids going steady" at a Manhattan club back in September. An eyewitness claimed to have seen them "sharing affectionate contact" and "casting sexy smiles at each other."
A representative for Saldana, who announced her separation from longtime boyfriend Keith Britton in mid-November, was quick to shoot down the report. To E!, her rep insisted, "They are not dating. They are just friends."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics