Report: Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Telling Friends They're Dating
Despite previous attempt in dismissing their dating rumors, Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana still found themselves being romantically linked to each other. E! News recently brought up the claim that the co-stars in "The Words" have begun telling family and friend that they are in a relationship.
One source told E! that the Phil Wenneck of "The Hangover Part II" and the Neytiri of "Avatar" told friends as recently as last week that they had made plans to spend the holidays together in the Rocky Mountains. Words are, they planned to go skiing together. The source added, "They are totally dating."
Rumors of Cooper and Saldana hooking up were first brought up by Star magazine in late November. The tabloid, at the time, reported that the two were "acting like two high school kids going steady" at a Manhattan club back in September. An eyewitness claimed to have seen them "sharing affectionate contact" and "casting sexy smiles at each other."
A representative for Saldana, who announced her separation from longtime boyfriend Keith Britton in mid-November, was quick to shoot down the report. To E!, her rep insisted, "They are not dating. They are just friends."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans