Report: Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Telling Friends They're Dating
Despite previous attempt in dismissing their dating rumors, Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana still found themselves being romantically linked to each other. E! News recently brought up the claim that the co-stars in "The Words" have begun telling family and friend that they are in a relationship.
One source told E! that the Phil Wenneck of "The Hangover Part II" and the Neytiri of "Avatar" told friends as recently as last week that they had made plans to spend the holidays together in the Rocky Mountains. Words are, they planned to go skiing together. The source added, "They are totally dating."
Rumors of Cooper and Saldana hooking up were first brought up by Star magazine in late November. The tabloid, at the time, reported that the two were "acting like two high school kids going steady" at a Manhattan club back in September. An eyewitness claimed to have seen them "sharing affectionate contact" and "casting sexy smiles at each other."
A representative for Saldana, who announced her separation from longtime boyfriend Keith Britton in mid-November, was quick to shoot down the report. To E!, her rep insisted, "They are not dating. They are just friends."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie