'Shameless' Promo: The Gallaghers Make New Year's Resolutions
The Gallaghers apparently want to be better persons in 2012. In a promo for the new season of "Shameless", the patriarch of the dysfunctional family and three of his children make new year's resolutions with Fiona promising to stop hooking up with losers or car thieves, and find a solid job.
Her brother Phillip vows to stop stealing, fighting and scamming people, while Ian is determined to stop having a relationship with a married man. Among other promises they make, the two boys and Fiona agree to stop smoking.
Their alcoholic father Frank shows up toward the end of the video to declare his own plans. He vows to get a job, take care of his kids and "stop drinking...at some point", before he takes a sip of beer.
The second season of "Shameless" will debut Sunday, January 8 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices