'Shameless' Promo: The Gallaghers Make New Year's Resolutions
The Gallaghers apparently want to be better persons in 2012. In a promo for the new season of "Shameless", the patriarch of the dysfunctional family and three of his children make new year's resolutions with Fiona promising to stop hooking up with losers or car thieves, and find a solid job.
Her brother Phillip vows to stop stealing, fighting and scamming people, while Ian is determined to stop having a relationship with a married man. Among other promises they make, the two boys and Fiona agree to stop smoking.
Their alcoholic father Frank shows up toward the end of the video to declare his own plans. He vows to get a job, take care of his kids and "stop drinking...at some point", before he takes a sip of beer.
The second season of "Shameless" will debut Sunday, January 8 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
More Shameless News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen