'Shameless' Promo: The Gallaghers Make New Year's Resolutions
The Gallaghers apparently want to be better persons in 2012. In a promo for the new season of "Shameless", the patriarch of the dysfunctional family and three of his children make new year's resolutions with Fiona promising to stop hooking up with losers or car thieves, and find a solid job.
Her brother Phillip vows to stop stealing, fighting and scamming people, while Ian is determined to stop having a relationship with a married man. Among other promises they make, the two boys and Fiona agree to stop smoking.
Their alcoholic father Frank shows up toward the end of the video to declare his own plans. He vows to get a job, take care of his kids and "stop drinking...at some point", before he takes a sip of beer.
The second season of "Shameless" will debut Sunday, January 8 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!