'Shameless' Promo: The Gallaghers Make New Year's Resolutions
The Gallaghers apparently want to be better persons in 2012. In a promo for the new season of "Shameless", the patriarch of the dysfunctional family and three of his children make new year's resolutions with Fiona promising to stop hooking up with losers or car thieves, and find a solid job.
Her brother Phillip vows to stop stealing, fighting and scamming people, while Ian is determined to stop having a relationship with a married man. Among other promises they make, the two boys and Fiona agree to stop smoking.
Their alcoholic father Frank shows up toward the end of the video to declare his own plans. He vows to get a job, take care of his kids and "stop drinking...at some point", before he takes a sip of beer.
The second season of "Shameless" will debut Sunday, January 8 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'