'Shameless' Promo: The Gallaghers Make New Year's Resolutions
The Gallaghers apparently want to be better persons in 2012. In a promo for the new season of "Shameless", the patriarch of the dysfunctional family and three of his children make new year's resolutions with Fiona promising to stop hooking up with losers or car thieves, and find a solid job.
Her brother Phillip vows to stop stealing, fighting and scamming people, while Ian is determined to stop having a relationship with a married man. Among other promises they make, the two boys and Fiona agree to stop smoking.
Their alcoholic father Frank shows up toward the end of the video to declare his own plans. He vows to get a job, take care of his kids and "stop drinking...at some point", before he takes a sip of beer.
The second season of "Shameless" will debut Sunday, January 8 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?