First Look at Nicki Minaj Performing at 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve" special concert to welcome 2012 won't air until December 31 night, but some of its segments have been taped in advance. One of the musical guests who taped their performance ahead of the star-studded gig was Nicki Minaj.
The Young Money first lady reportedly filmed her set on Saturday, December 24. The femcee was pictured wearing a long blonde hair and donning a metallic-like garb with blue-tinted color. She reportedly performed song selections from debut album "Pink Friday".
The other performers are Florence and the Machine, LMFAO, The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae, Christina Perri, Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest will host the ABC special concert live from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles.
After 40 years since its inaugural show, 82-year-old Clark revealed to New York Post what made him continue to be part of the gig. "I look forward to the Times Square appearance for two reasons. One . . . I'm honored to be a part of the event. And two, I'm really touched by the many people who tell me I'm an inspiration to them," he gushed.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child