First Look at Nicki Minaj Performing at 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve" special concert to welcome 2012 won't air until December 31 night, but some of its segments have been taped in advance. One of the musical guests who taped their performance ahead of the star-studded gig was Nicki Minaj.
The Young Money first lady reportedly filmed her set on Saturday, December 24. The femcee was pictured wearing a long blonde hair and donning a metallic-like garb with blue-tinted color. She reportedly performed song selections from debut album "Pink Friday".
The other performers are Florence and the Machine, LMFAO, The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae, Christina Perri, Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest will host the ABC special concert live from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles.
After 40 years since its inaugural show, 82-year-old Clark revealed to New York Post what made him continue to be part of the gig. "I look forward to the Times Square appearance for two reasons. One . . . I'm honored to be a part of the event. And two, I'm really touched by the many people who tell me I'm an inspiration to them," he gushed.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna