First Look at Nicki Minaj Performing at 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve'
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve" special concert to welcome 2012 won't air until December 31 night, but some of its segments have been taped in advance. One of the musical guests who taped their performance ahead of the star-studded gig was Nicki Minaj.
The Young Money first lady reportedly filmed her set on Saturday, December 24. The femcee was pictured wearing a long blonde hair and donning a metallic-like garb with blue-tinted color. She reportedly performed song selections from debut album "Pink Friday".
The other performers are Florence and the Machine, LMFAO, The Band Perry, Blink-182, OneRepublic, Gym Class Heroes, Taio Cruz, will.i.am, Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae, Christina Perri, Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest will host the ABC special concert live from Times Square along with Jenny McCarthy, while Black Eyed Peas star Fergie (a.k.a Stacy Ferguson) is set to present the event from the West Side in Los Angeles.
After 40 years since its inaugural show, 82-year-old Clark revealed to New York Post what made him continue to be part of the gig. "I look forward to the Times Square appearance for two reasons. One . . . I'm honored to be a part of the event. And two, I'm really touched by the many people who tell me I'm an inspiration to them," he gushed.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!