First Full Episode of 'House of Lies' Debuts Online
Showtime has streamed the pilot of new comedy show "House of Lies" two weeks ahead of its premiere on small screen. The first full episode of the Don Cheadle-starring series is now available for viewing pleasure in a video posted on YouTube, with some edits to make it appropriate for audience of all ages.
The pilot, which sees Cheadle's Marty and his team heading to New York to consult with a bank, can also be accessed on the Showtime official website and via select television providers' free On Demand channels and websites. It is additionally available for download as a free video podcast on iTunes.
"House of Lies" follows highly-successful and cutthroat consultant Marty who is never above using any means necessary to get his way with and for his clients. His "ruthless, pull-no-punches team" includes Jeannie (Kristen Bell), Clyde (Ben Schwartz) and Doug (Josh Lawson). The story is based on Martin Kihn's book "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time".
The show will air every Sunday at 10 P.M. ET starting January 8, 2012 on Showtime.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival