First Full Episode of 'House of Lies' Debuts Online
Showtime has streamed the pilot of new comedy show "House of Lies" two weeks ahead of its premiere on small screen. The first full episode of the Don Cheadle-starring series is now available for viewing pleasure in a video posted on YouTube, with some edits to make it appropriate for audience of all ages.
The pilot, which sees Cheadle's Marty and his team heading to New York to consult with a bank, can also be accessed on the Showtime official website and via select television providers' free On Demand channels and websites. It is additionally available for download as a free video podcast on iTunes.
"House of Lies" follows highly-successful and cutthroat consultant Marty who is never above using any means necessary to get his way with and for his clients. His "ruthless, pull-no-punches team" includes Jeannie (Kristen Bell), Clyde (Ben Schwartz) and Doug (Josh Lawson). The story is based on Martin Kihn's book "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time".
The show will air every Sunday at 10 P.M. ET starting January 8, 2012 on Showtime.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7