First Full Episode of 'House of Lies' Debuts Online
Showtime has streamed the pilot of new comedy show "House of Lies" two weeks ahead of its premiere on small screen. The first full episode of the Don Cheadle-starring series is now available for viewing pleasure in a video posted on YouTube, with some edits to make it appropriate for audience of all ages.
The pilot, which sees Cheadle's Marty and his team heading to New York to consult with a bank, can also be accessed on the Showtime official website and via select television providers' free On Demand channels and websites. It is additionally available for download as a free video podcast on iTunes.
"House of Lies" follows highly-successful and cutthroat consultant Marty who is never above using any means necessary to get his way with and for his clients. His "ruthless, pull-no-punches team" includes Jeannie (Kristen Bell), Clyde (Ben Schwartz) and Doug (Josh Lawson). The story is based on Martin Kihn's book "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time".
The show will air every Sunday at 10 P.M. ET starting January 8, 2012 on Showtime.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016