First Full Episode of 'House of Lies' Debuts Online
Showtime has streamed the pilot of new comedy show "House of Lies" two weeks ahead of its premiere on small screen. The first full episode of the Don Cheadle-starring series is now available for viewing pleasure in a video posted on YouTube, with some edits to make it appropriate for audience of all ages.
The pilot, which sees Cheadle's Marty and his team heading to New York to consult with a bank, can also be accessed on the Showtime official website and via select television providers' free On Demand channels and websites. It is additionally available for download as a free video podcast on iTunes.
"House of Lies" follows highly-successful and cutthroat consultant Marty who is never above using any means necessary to get his way with and for his clients. His "ruthless, pull-no-punches team" includes Jeannie (Kristen Bell), Clyde (Ben Schwartz) and Doug (Josh Lawson). The story is based on Martin Kihn's book "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time".
The show will air every Sunday at 10 P.M. ET starting January 8, 2012 on Showtime.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik