First Full Episode of 'House of Lies' Debuts Online
Showtime has streamed the pilot of new comedy show "House of Lies" two weeks ahead of its premiere on small screen. The first full episode of the Don Cheadle-starring series is now available for viewing pleasure in a video posted on YouTube, with some edits to make it appropriate for audience of all ages.
The pilot, which sees Cheadle's Marty and his team heading to New York to consult with a bank, can also be accessed on the Showtime official website and via select television providers' free On Demand channels and websites. It is additionally available for download as a free video podcast on iTunes.
"House of Lies" follows highly-successful and cutthroat consultant Marty who is never above using any means necessary to get his way with and for his clients. His "ruthless, pull-no-punches team" includes Jeannie (Kristen Bell), Clyde (Ben Schwartz) and Doug (Josh Lawson). The story is based on Martin Kihn's book "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Then Tell You the Time".
The show will air every Sunday at 10 P.M. ET starting January 8, 2012 on Showtime.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show