B.o.B's 'Play the Guitar' Ft. Andre 3000 Comes Out in Full
After being previewed in a short snippet a few days ago, B.o.B's brand new single entitled "Play the Guitar" is finally released in full on iTunes. The rock-themed song features Andre 3000 a.k.a OutKast's member Andre Benjamin.
The single serves as Bobby Ray's second official offering from his upcoming second studio album "Strange Clouds". It's released as a follow-up to his first single, which is the title track and has Lil Wayne delivering his signature spitfire lyrics.
B.o.B is scheduled to release the album sometime in 2012. Beside joining forces with Andre and Weezy, he reportedly has also secured Drake, Kanye West, Nelly and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder as other featured guests.
In addition to working on a solo album, the Atlanta rapper is also crafting a joint project with T.I. Following the footsteps of Eminem & Royce da 5'9" and Kanye & Jay-Z, they are currently working on a CD under the title "The Man & The Martian".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group