NBC Won on Christmas Night With NFL Game
NBC topped other networks on this year's Christmas Day. The network gained 17.6 million viewers and a 5.5 rating in the coveted 18-49 demographic with the airing of NFL game between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers, which ended with a win for the Packers.
Another sport program helped boost the ratings on ABC. The NBA game, which saw the Chicago Bulls thriumphant over the Los Angeles Lakers, attracted 4.8 million audience and earned a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. Following the basketball game, the Alphabet aired the 1966 and 2000 versions of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
Also on Christmas night, CBS ranked the third in terms of ratings (a 0.8 rating, 5.4 million audience) with "60 Minutes" and repeats of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", "The Good Wife" and "CSI: Miami". FOX, meanwhile, only garnered 1.8 million viewers and a 0.7 rating in the demo with reruns of some animated shows, including "Bob's Burgers", "The Cleveland Show" and "The Simpsons".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip