NBC Won on Christmas Night With NFL Game
NBC topped other networks on this year's Christmas Day. The network gained 17.6 million viewers and a 5.5 rating in the coveted 18-49 demographic with the airing of NFL game between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers, which ended with a win for the Packers.
Another sport program helped boost the ratings on ABC. The NBA game, which saw the Chicago Bulls thriumphant over the Los Angeles Lakers, attracted 4.8 million audience and earned a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. Following the basketball game, the Alphabet aired the 1966 and 2000 versions of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
Also on Christmas night, CBS ranked the third in terms of ratings (a 0.8 rating, 5.4 million audience) with "60 Minutes" and repeats of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", "The Good Wife" and "CSI: Miami". FOX, meanwhile, only garnered 1.8 million viewers and a 0.7 rating in the demo with reruns of some animated shows, including "Bob's Burgers", "The Cleveland Show" and "The Simpsons".
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards