NBC Won on Christmas Night With NFL Game
NBC topped other networks on this year's Christmas Day. The network gained 17.6 million viewers and a 5.5 rating in the coveted 18-49 demographic with the airing of NFL game between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers, which ended with a win for the Packers.
Another sport program helped boost the ratings on ABC. The NBA game, which saw the Chicago Bulls thriumphant over the Los Angeles Lakers, attracted 4.8 million audience and earned a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. Following the basketball game, the Alphabet aired the 1966 and 2000 versions of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
Also on Christmas night, CBS ranked the third in terms of ratings (a 0.8 rating, 5.4 million audience) with "60 Minutes" and repeats of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", "The Good Wife" and "CSI: Miami". FOX, meanwhile, only garnered 1.8 million viewers and a 0.7 rating in the demo with reruns of some animated shows, including "Bob's Burgers", "The Cleveland Show" and "The Simpsons".
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'