Justin Bieber Splashed Out Huge Money for Childhood Best Friend
Justin Bieber doesn't forget where he came from. Jumping in a holiday spirit, the 17-year-old singer bought a white Mustang convertible for his childhood friend Ryan Butler as a Christmas present. Butler proudly shared his new ride's picture on Twitter with the caption, "Justin got me a present. #swag!!!".
Bieber and Butler grew up together in the Stratford, Ontario area of Canada. Butler's British parents provided "additional parenting" for Bieber when he was only five years old. Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette fell pregnant with Bieber when she was only 17 and they had to live in a small flat in a five-story council block.
Meanwhile, the Butlers lived in a modest, modern semi in a middle-class area of Stratford. After his fame,which was achieved in just four years, Bieber tagged his best friend along in his 2009 music video, "One Time".
More Justin Bieber News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'