Justin Bieber Splashed Out Huge Money for Childhood Best Friend
Justin Bieber doesn't forget where he came from. Jumping in a holiday spirit, the 17-year-old singer bought a white Mustang convertible for his childhood friend Ryan Butler as a Christmas present. Butler proudly shared his new ride's picture on Twitter with the caption, "Justin got me a present. #swag!!!".
Bieber and Butler grew up together in the Stratford, Ontario area of Canada. Butler's British parents provided "additional parenting" for Bieber when he was only five years old. Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette fell pregnant with Bieber when she was only 17 and they had to live in a small flat in a five-story council block.
Meanwhile, the Butlers lived in a modest, modern semi in a middle-class area of Stratford. After his fame,which was achieved in just four years, Bieber tagged his best friend along in his 2009 music video, "One Time".
More Justin Bieber News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs