Justin Bieber Splashed Out Huge Money for Childhood Best Friend
Justin Bieber doesn't forget where he came from. Jumping in a holiday spirit, the 17-year-old singer bought a white Mustang convertible for his childhood friend Ryan Butler as a Christmas present. Butler proudly shared his new ride's picture on Twitter with the caption, "Justin got me a present. #swag!!!".
Bieber and Butler grew up together in the Stratford, Ontario area of Canada. Butler's British parents provided "additional parenting" for Bieber when he was only five years old. Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette fell pregnant with Bieber when she was only 17 and they had to live in a small flat in a five-story council block.
Meanwhile, the Butlers lived in a modest, modern semi in a middle-class area of Stratford. After his fame,which was achieved in just four years, Bieber tagged his best friend along in his 2009 music video, "One Time".
More Justin Bieber News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development