Justin Bieber Splashed Out Huge Money for Childhood Best Friend
Justin Bieber doesn't forget where he came from. Jumping in a holiday spirit, the 17-year-old singer bought a white Mustang convertible for his childhood friend Ryan Butler as a Christmas present. Butler proudly shared his new ride's picture on Twitter with the caption, "Justin got me a present. #swag!!!".
Bieber and Butler grew up together in the Stratford, Ontario area of Canada. Butler's British parents provided "additional parenting" for Bieber when he was only five years old. Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette fell pregnant with Bieber when she was only 17 and they had to live in a small flat in a five-story council block.
Meanwhile, the Butlers lived in a modest, modern semi in a middle-class area of Stratford. After his fame,which was achieved in just four years, Bieber tagged his best friend along in his 2009 music video, "One Time".
More Justin Bieber News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21