Justin Bieber Splashed Out Huge Money for Childhood Best Friend
Justin Bieber doesn't forget where he came from. Jumping in a holiday spirit, the 17-year-old singer bought a white Mustang convertible for his childhood friend Ryan Butler as a Christmas present. Butler proudly shared his new ride's picture on Twitter with the caption, "Justin got me a present. #swag!!!".
Bieber and Butler grew up together in the Stratford, Ontario area of Canada. Butler's British parents provided "additional parenting" for Bieber when he was only five years old. Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette fell pregnant with Bieber when she was only 17 and they had to live in a small flat in a five-story council block.
Meanwhile, the Butlers lived in a modest, modern semi in a middle-class area of Stratford. After his fame,which was achieved in just four years, Bieber tagged his best friend along in his 2009 music video, "One Time".
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March