Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Fighting for Puppy
The battle is not over for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris. The Playboy founder and his former fiancee are now fighting over the custody of their shared Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Charlie.
"We both love the puppy," Hefner told PEOPLE on Thursday at the Playboy Mansion in L.A. "I told her if she wants to keep the ring and the Bentley, then maybe I can keep the puppy. I [hope] we will work it out."
Hefner admitted that he let her keep the pooch when they ended their engagement in June this year. But then he said, "The puppy's valuable, but not $100,000 worth." Hefner is still in talks with Harris about their pet.
Hefner and Harris previously had a public war over their sex life. He claimed that they had regular sex but she denied it, saying they only did it once and "it lasted two seconds".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier