Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Fighting for Puppy
The battle is not over for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris. The Playboy founder and his former fiancee are now fighting over the custody of their shared Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Charlie.
"We both love the puppy," Hefner told PEOPLE on Thursday at the Playboy Mansion in L.A. "I told her if she wants to keep the ring and the Bentley, then maybe I can keep the puppy. I [hope] we will work it out."
Hefner admitted that he let her keep the pooch when they ended their engagement in June this year. But then he said, "The puppy's valuable, but not $100,000 worth." Hefner is still in talks with Harris about their pet.
Hefner and Harris previously had a public war over their sex life. He claimed that they had regular sex but she denied it, saying they only did it once and "it lasted two seconds".
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance