Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Fighting for Puppy
The battle is not over for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris. The Playboy founder and his former fiancee are now fighting over the custody of their shared Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Charlie.
"We both love the puppy," Hefner told PEOPLE on Thursday at the Playboy Mansion in L.A. "I told her if she wants to keep the ring and the Bentley, then maybe I can keep the puppy. I [hope] we will work it out."
Hefner admitted that he let her keep the pooch when they ended their engagement in June this year. But then he said, "The puppy's valuable, but not $100,000 worth." Hefner is still in talks with Harris about their pet.
Hefner and Harris previously had a public war over their sex life. He claimed that they had regular sex but she denied it, saying they only did it once and "it lasted two seconds".
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role