Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Fighting for Puppy
The battle is not over for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris. The Playboy founder and his former fiancee are now fighting over the custody of their shared Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Charlie.
"We both love the puppy," Hefner told PEOPLE on Thursday at the Playboy Mansion in L.A. "I told her if she wants to keep the ring and the Bentley, then maybe I can keep the puppy. I [hope] we will work it out."
Hefner admitted that he let her keep the pooch when they ended their engagement in June this year. But then he said, "The puppy's valuable, but not $100,000 worth." Hefner is still in talks with Harris about their pet.
Hefner and Harris previously had a public war over their sex life. He claimed that they had regular sex but she denied it, saying they only did it once and "it lasted two seconds".
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert