Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Fighting for Puppy
The battle is not over for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris. The Playboy founder and his former fiancee are now fighting over the custody of their shared Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Charlie.
"We both love the puppy," Hefner told PEOPLE on Thursday at the Playboy Mansion in L.A. "I told her if she wants to keep the ring and the Bentley, then maybe I can keep the puppy. I [hope] we will work it out."
Hefner admitted that he let her keep the pooch when they ended their engagement in June this year. But then he said, "The puppy's valuable, but not $100,000 worth." Hefner is still in talks with Harris about their pet.
Hefner and Harris previously had a public war over their sex life. He claimed that they had regular sex but she denied it, saying they only did it once and "it lasted two seconds".
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'