Matthew McConaughey Proposed to Mother of His Children
People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2005, Matthew McConaughey, is ready to settle down. The star of upcoming film "Magic Mike" has proposed to longtime girlfriend and mother of his children, Camila Alves.
McConaughey popped the question just in time for Christmas. He posted the news of their engagement on Twitter and included a photo of them kissing. "Just asked Camila to marry me," he wrote on Sunday, December 25. "Merry Christmas."
Alves, a model from Brazil, met the Hollywood hunk at a bar in Los Angeles in 2006. They started dating that year and have two children, son Levi and daughter Vida in 2008 and 2010 respectively. "I found the woman... I wanna make a family with, hopefully live our life out together," he told Esquire earlier this year.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift