Matthew McConaughey Proposed to Mother of His Children
People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2005, Matthew McConaughey, is ready to settle down. The star of upcoming film "Magic Mike" has proposed to longtime girlfriend and mother of his children, Camila Alves.
McConaughey popped the question just in time for Christmas. He posted the news of their engagement on Twitter and included a photo of them kissing. "Just asked Camila to marry me," he wrote on Sunday, December 25. "Merry Christmas."
Alves, a model from Brazil, met the Hollywood hunk at a bar in Los Angeles in 2006. They started dating that year and have two children, son Levi and daughter Vida in 2008 and 2010 respectively. "I found the woman... I wanna make a family with, hopefully live our life out together," he told Esquire earlier this year.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris