Matthew McConaughey Proposed to Mother of His Children
People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2005, Matthew McConaughey, is ready to settle down. The star of upcoming film "Magic Mike" has proposed to longtime girlfriend and mother of his children, Camila Alves.
McConaughey popped the question just in time for Christmas. He posted the news of their engagement on Twitter and included a photo of them kissing. "Just asked Camila to marry me," he wrote on Sunday, December 25. "Merry Christmas."
Alves, a model from Brazil, met the Hollywood hunk at a bar in Los Angeles in 2006. They started dating that year and have two children, son Levi and daughter Vida in 2008 and 2010 respectively. "I found the woman... I wanna make a family with, hopefully live our life out together," he told Esquire earlier this year.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen