Matthew McConaughey Proposed to Mother of His Children
People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2005, Matthew McConaughey, is ready to settle down. The star of upcoming film "Magic Mike" has proposed to longtime girlfriend and mother of his children, Camila Alves.
McConaughey popped the question just in time for Christmas. He posted the news of their engagement on Twitter and included a photo of them kissing. "Just asked Camila to marry me," he wrote on Sunday, December 25. "Merry Christmas."
Alves, a model from Brazil, met the Hollywood hunk at a bar in Los Angeles in 2006. They started dating that year and have two children, son Levi and daughter Vida in 2008 and 2010 respectively. "I found the woman... I wanna make a family with, hopefully live our life out together," he told Esquire earlier this year.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says