Matthew McConaughey Proposed to Mother of His Children
People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2005, Matthew McConaughey, is ready to settle down. The star of upcoming film "Magic Mike" has proposed to longtime girlfriend and mother of his children, Camila Alves.
McConaughey popped the question just in time for Christmas. He posted the news of their engagement on Twitter and included a photo of them kissing. "Just asked Camila to marry me," he wrote on Sunday, December 25. "Merry Christmas."
Alves, a model from Brazil, met the Hollywood hunk at a bar in Los Angeles in 2006. They started dating that year and have two children, son Levi and daughter Vida in 2008 and 2010 respectively. "I found the woman... I wanna make a family with, hopefully live our life out together," he told Esquire earlier this year.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory