'Basketball Wives' Star Sued Over Hair Extensions
Tami Roman has another legal trouble brewing against her. A little more than a week after she was sued by a former manager for refusing to pay for his services, the "Basketball Wives" star is being slapped with a $500,000 lawsuit by a woman named Constance Corleone over hair extensions.
According to TMZ, Corleone owns an extension line called Bella Dream Hair. In her lawsuit, the woman claimed Roman requested to try out her product through her representative last September. She further said that Roman later launched her own extension line under the name of Curls By Roman, and used her products when advertising the line.
Roman responded to the accusations through Twitter. One of her tweets read, "Fraudulent people trying to take credit NOT. People trying to take credit for this hair. WTF they crazy." After Corleone demanded to have her extensions back, Roman tweeted, "Mad that I already mailed that S**T back2u cuz I got they address-would took it to Constance myself lying b***h."
On Roman's legal problem with her ex-manager, Jerry Silverhardt filed his lawsuit against the TV star in Los Angeles County Superior Court on December 12. He claimed to be instrumental in securing her "Basketball Wives" gig, but after she fired him in February, she owes him 10% on all her paychecks from seasons 3 to 6.
In her response to the suit, Roman told TMZ, "Mr. Silverhardt was terminated long ago and has been appropriately compensated for the personal management services he rendered. This is a sad attempt from a broken man to reap rewards on a situation he did not sow."
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck