'Pretty Little Liars' Cast Discuss the Clash Among the Girls
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the second half of season 2 on January 2, 2012, but with all that have happened to them, the Liars are not on good terms with one another. When met at an event recently, two of the series' main cast, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell, addressed the situation.
Bellisario shared to TV Guide, "The girls have formed this schism, especially between Spencer and Emily. They have two very different ideas of how to approach what A has done to them." Mitchell, meanwhile, noted that Emily is standing up to the girls. "Emily has gained so much confidence," she explained. "She's really on a mission to find out who A is and put a stop to everything."
Mitchell also spilled a bit on the return of Maya, but she and Bellisario weren't the only ones talking about what to expect from the remaining of the season. Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson, who play Aria and Hanna, also gave a little insight to the series with Hale talking about the coming out of Aria and Ezra.
"Pretty Little Liars" will pick up in the town of Rosewood a month after the four Liars were caught by police when it returns to ABC Family. Earlier, executive producer Marlene King promises that the identity of "A" will be revealed in the season 2 finale which will air on March 19.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child