'Pretty Little Liars' Cast Discuss the Clash Among the Girls
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the second half of season 2 on January 2, 2012, but with all that have happened to them, the Liars are not on good terms with one another. When met at an event recently, two of the series' main cast, Troian Bellisario and Shay Mitchell, addressed the situation.
Bellisario shared to TV Guide, "The girls have formed this schism, especially between Spencer and Emily. They have two very different ideas of how to approach what A has done to them." Mitchell, meanwhile, noted that Emily is standing up to the girls. "Emily has gained so much confidence," she explained. "She's really on a mission to find out who A is and put a stop to everything."
Mitchell also spilled a bit on the return of Maya, but she and Bellisario weren't the only ones talking about what to expect from the remaining of the season. Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson, who play Aria and Hanna, also gave a little insight to the series with Hale talking about the coming out of Aria and Ezra.
"Pretty Little Liars" will pick up in the town of Rosewood a month after the four Liars were caught by police when it returns to ABC Family. Earlier, executive producer Marlene King promises that the identity of "A" will be revealed in the season 2 finale which will air on March 19.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake