Amber Portwood Found With Mixed Prescribed Pills
"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood reportedly was found with a number of prescription drugs when she was thrown in jail earlier this month. A police report said that she received a visit from them on December 16 but she appeared "very groggy".
The report which was obtained by TMZ further revealed that Portwood was in possession of a number of pills mixed into one bottle. When asked for prescriptions for most of them, the reality star could not provide them. She told the police that her housekeeper threw away "all that kind of stuff away."
Among the drugs was hydrocodone pills, which is pain reliever. She also had muscle relaxers and other medications.
On Friday, December 23, Portwood appeared in a Madison County, Ind., court from jail via video conference. Per Herald Bulletin, Portwood testified that she has back issues and scoliosis, and that a doctor prescribed hydrocodone, which she said she abused.
She is due in court on January 13, also on the charge of violating her probation which followed a suspended two-year jail sentence for assaulting baby daddy Gary Shirley.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign