Amber Portwood Found With Mixed Prescribed Pills
"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood reportedly was found with a number of prescription drugs when she was thrown in jail earlier this month. A police report said that she received a visit from them on December 16 but she appeared "very groggy".
The report which was obtained by TMZ further revealed that Portwood was in possession of a number of pills mixed into one bottle. When asked for prescriptions for most of them, the reality star could not provide them. She told the police that her housekeeper threw away "all that kind of stuff away."
Among the drugs was hydrocodone pills, which is pain reliever. She also had muscle relaxers and other medications.
On Friday, December 23, Portwood appeared in a Madison County, Ind., court from jail via video conference. Per Herald Bulletin, Portwood testified that she has back issues and scoliosis, and that a doctor prescribed hydrocodone, which she said she abused.
She is due in court on January 13, also on the charge of violating her probation which followed a suspended two-year jail sentence for assaulting baby daddy Gary Shirley.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers