Amber Portwood Found With Mixed Prescribed Pills
"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood reportedly was found with a number of prescription drugs when she was thrown in jail earlier this month. A police report said that she received a visit from them on December 16 but she appeared "very groggy".
The report which was obtained by TMZ further revealed that Portwood was in possession of a number of pills mixed into one bottle. When asked for prescriptions for most of them, the reality star could not provide them. She told the police that her housekeeper threw away "all that kind of stuff away."
Among the drugs was hydrocodone pills, which is pain reliever. She also had muscle relaxers and other medications.
On Friday, December 23, Portwood appeared in a Madison County, Ind., court from jail via video conference. Per Herald Bulletin, Portwood testified that she has back issues and scoliosis, and that a doctor prescribed hydrocodone, which she said she abused.
She is due in court on January 13, also on the charge of violating her probation which followed a suspended two-year jail sentence for assaulting baby daddy Gary Shirley.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch