'Once Upon a Time' 1.08 Clip: Emma Pinning Sheriff Badge
Four brand new clips for "Once Upon a Time" midseason opener have been unleashed. One of the them, which is titled "Promotion Is Automatic", features Emma about to pin a sheriff badge on her jacket. Regina, however, was quick to interrupt her, "Oh I'm sorry, that's not for you."
In another clip called "That's the Thing About Children", Emma is wandering at Mr. Gold's shop and receiving a set of walkie-talkies from him. Meanwhile, the "Man Who Ran" sees Rumplestiltskin and his son being detained by guards in the fairytale world and being accused of treason.
In a clip called "Good Always Loses", Henry is grieving the death of Graham and pouring his heart out to Emma. "She killed Graham because he was good and you're good. Good always loses because good has to play fair, evil doesn't. She's evil," he tells her what he thought about Regina.
After a brief break, "Once Upon a Time" will be back with "Desperate Souls" on January 8. Graham's death in the winter finale will leave the sheriff position vacant. This leads Emma to announce her candidacy for the public office, but she has Regina standing in her way.
The town's mayor is rooting for Sidney, but Emma gets her own supporter, Mr. Gold. While the election is running, Rumpelstiltsken's backstory is going to be revealed.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest