Pink Saved a Bad-Shaped Dog With $5,000
Pink splashed out as many as $5,000 to save a puppy. The singer, who is an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, paid for the emergency surgery of the puppy which has been tossed in the Los Angeles river and left for dead.
It was by accident that Pink discovered that a puppy is struggling for its life after tossed into the river. It suffered 3 broken legs and needed an immediate surgery. Pink happened to surf the Internet and found out about the story. She contacted Ace of Hearts animal rescue organization and offered to pay the dog's medical expense.
The dog eventually survived the operation and recovered. It has been adopted by a loving family, TMZ reported.
Pink herself was an owner of a dog which died of drowning in her Los Angeles home. Elvis, who was given to her by pal Lisa Marie Presley, was found floating on her unattended pool after she went home.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass