Pink Saved a Bad-Shaped Dog With $5,000
Pink splashed out as many as $5,000 to save a puppy. The singer, who is an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, paid for the emergency surgery of the puppy which has been tossed in the Los Angeles river and left for dead.
It was by accident that Pink discovered that a puppy is struggling for its life after tossed into the river. It suffered 3 broken legs and needed an immediate surgery. Pink happened to surf the Internet and found out about the story. She contacted Ace of Hearts animal rescue organization and offered to pay the dog's medical expense.
The dog eventually survived the operation and recovered. It has been adopted by a loving family, TMZ reported.
Pink herself was an owner of a dog which died of drowning in her Los Angeles home. Elvis, who was given to her by pal Lisa Marie Presley, was found floating on her unattended pool after she went home.
More Pink News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet