Pink Saved a Bad-Shaped Dog With $5,000
Pink splashed out as many as $5,000 to save a puppy. The singer, who is an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, paid for the emergency surgery of the puppy which has been tossed in the Los Angeles river and left for dead.
It was by accident that Pink discovered that a puppy is struggling for its life after tossed into the river. It suffered 3 broken legs and needed an immediate surgery. Pink happened to surf the Internet and found out about the story. She contacted Ace of Hearts animal rescue organization and offered to pay the dog's medical expense.
The dog eventually survived the operation and recovered. It has been adopted by a loving family, TMZ reported.
Pink herself was an owner of a dog which died of drowning in her Los Angeles home. Elvis, who was given to her by pal Lisa Marie Presley, was found floating on her unattended pool after she went home.
More Pink News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps