Pink Saved a Bad-Shaped Dog With $5,000
Pink splashed out as many as $5,000 to save a puppy. The singer, who is an advocate of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, paid for the emergency surgery of the puppy which has been tossed in the Los Angeles river and left for dead.
It was by accident that Pink discovered that a puppy is struggling for its life after tossed into the river. It suffered 3 broken legs and needed an immediate surgery. Pink happened to surf the Internet and found out about the story. She contacted Ace of Hearts animal rescue organization and offered to pay the dog's medical expense.
The dog eventually survived the operation and recovered. It has been adopted by a loving family, TMZ reported.
Pink herself was an owner of a dog which died of drowning in her Los Angeles home. Elvis, who was given to her by pal Lisa Marie Presley, was found floating on her unattended pool after she went home.
More Pink News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'