Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'You Da One'
Rihanna's music video for her second single "You Da One" has just arrived in full for fans' viewing pleasure. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, the clip shows Riri undergoing a number of transformations from being a tomboy girl in an overall to being a seductress in a bra, thong and fishnet outfit.
There is also a scene where the Barbados beauty rocking in a skintight jumpsuit while folding her body on the floor. She's additionally strutting her stuff in a pair of booty shorts and sleeveless top. Although featuring various different looks, all those scenes boast the same image of the "We Found Love" hitmaker as a temptress.
"You Da One" is taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk". It's released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100 for eight consecutive weeks. She's one step closer to match the longest reign on the chart which belongs to Ke$ha with "Tik Tok" (nine weeks).
Rihanna's "You Da One" music video
More Rihanna News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell