Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'You Da One'
Rihanna's music video for her second single "You Da One" has just arrived in full for fans' viewing pleasure. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, the clip shows Riri undergoing a number of transformations from being a tomboy girl in an overall to being a seductress in a bra, thong and fishnet outfit.
There is also a scene where the Barbados beauty rocking in a skintight jumpsuit while folding her body on the floor. She's additionally strutting her stuff in a pair of booty shorts and sleeveless top. Although featuring various different looks, all those scenes boast the same image of the "We Found Love" hitmaker as a temptress.
"You Da One" is taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk". It's released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100 for eight consecutive weeks. She's one step closer to match the longest reign on the chart which belongs to Ke$ha with "Tik Tok" (nine weeks).
Rihanna's "You Da One" music video
More Rihanna News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic