Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'You Da One'
Rihanna's music video for her second single "You Da One" has just arrived in full for fans' viewing pleasure. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, the clip shows Riri undergoing a number of transformations from being a tomboy girl in an overall to being a seductress in a bra, thong and fishnet outfit.
There is also a scene where the Barbados beauty rocking in a skintight jumpsuit while folding her body on the floor. She's additionally strutting her stuff in a pair of booty shorts and sleeveless top. Although featuring various different looks, all those scenes boast the same image of the "We Found Love" hitmaker as a temptress.
"You Da One" is taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk". It's released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100 for eight consecutive weeks. She's one step closer to match the longest reign on the chart which belongs to Ke$ha with "Tik Tok" (nine weeks).
Rihanna's "You Da One" music video
More Rihanna News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist