Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'You Da One'
Rihanna's music video for her second single "You Da One" has just arrived in full for fans' viewing pleasure. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, the clip shows Riri undergoing a number of transformations from being a tomboy girl in an overall to being a seductress in a bra, thong and fishnet outfit.
There is also a scene where the Barbados beauty rocking in a skintight jumpsuit while folding her body on the floor. She's additionally strutting her stuff in a pair of booty shorts and sleeveless top. Although featuring various different looks, all those scenes boast the same image of the "We Found Love" hitmaker as a temptress.
"You Da One" is taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk". It's released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100 for eight consecutive weeks. She's one step closer to match the longest reign on the chart which belongs to Ke$ha with "Tik Tok" (nine weeks).
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed