Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'You Da One'
Rihanna's music video for her second single "You Da One" has just arrived in full for fans' viewing pleasure. Directed by Melina Matsoukas, the clip shows Riri undergoing a number of transformations from being a tomboy girl in an overall to being a seductress in a bra, thong and fishnet outfit.
There is also a scene where the Barbados beauty rocking in a skintight jumpsuit while folding her body on the floor. She's additionally strutting her stuff in a pair of booty shorts and sleeveless top. Although featuring various different looks, all those scenes boast the same image of the "We Found Love" hitmaker as a temptress.
"You Da One" is taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk". It's released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100 for eight consecutive weeks. She's one step closer to match the longest reign on the chart which belongs to Ke$ha with "Tik Tok" (nine weeks).
More Rihanna News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen