New 'Bel Ami' Trailer: Robert Pattinson Gets Hot and Heavy With Three Women
An international trailer for period drama "Bel Ami" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via MSN, it sees plenty of sexy scenes involving "Twilight Saga" star Robert Pattinson and his three leading ladies, Uma Thruman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas.
Pattinson plays George Duroy, a penniless soldier who while traveling through 1890s Paris, gains power by seducing the wives of French socialites. Using his wits and powers of seduction, he moves from a prostitutes' embrace to passionate tryst with wealthy beauties who inhabit where sex is power and celebrity an obsession, and where politics and media jostle for influence.
Based on the short story by Guy de Maupassant, "Bel Ami" is directed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with Rachel Bennette providing the script. To open in the U.S. theaters on March 2, 2012, this erotic drama is also supported by Colm Meaney, Philip Glenister, Holliday Grainger and James Lance.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli