New 'Bel Ami' Trailer: Robert Pattinson Gets Hot and Heavy With Three Women
An international trailer for period drama "Bel Ami" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via MSN, it sees plenty of sexy scenes involving "Twilight Saga" star Robert Pattinson and his three leading ladies, Uma Thruman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas.
Pattinson plays George Duroy, a penniless soldier who while traveling through 1890s Paris, gains power by seducing the wives of French socialites. Using his wits and powers of seduction, he moves from a prostitutes' embrace to passionate tryst with wealthy beauties who inhabit where sex is power and celebrity an obsession, and where politics and media jostle for influence.
Based on the short story by Guy de Maupassant, "Bel Ami" is directed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with Rachel Bennette providing the script. To open in the U.S. theaters on March 2, 2012, this erotic drama is also supported by Colm Meaney, Philip Glenister, Holliday Grainger and James Lance.
Video: Bel Ami trailer (MSN Exclusive)
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick