New 'Bel Ami' Trailer: Robert Pattinson Gets Hot and Heavy With Three Women
An international trailer for period drama "Bel Ami" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via MSN, it sees plenty of sexy scenes involving "Twilight Saga" star Robert Pattinson and his three leading ladies, Uma Thruman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas.
Pattinson plays George Duroy, a penniless soldier who while traveling through 1890s Paris, gains power by seducing the wives of French socialites. Using his wits and powers of seduction, he moves from a prostitutes' embrace to passionate tryst with wealthy beauties who inhabit where sex is power and celebrity an obsession, and where politics and media jostle for influence.
Based on the short story by Guy de Maupassant, "Bel Ami" is directed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with Rachel Bennette providing the script. To open in the U.S. theaters on March 2, 2012, this erotic drama is also supported by Colm Meaney, Philip Glenister, Holliday Grainger and James Lance.
Video: Bel Ami trailer (MSN Exclusive)
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture