New 'Bel Ami' Trailer: Robert Pattinson Gets Hot and Heavy With Three Women
An international trailer for period drama "Bel Ami" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via MSN, it sees plenty of sexy scenes involving "Twilight Saga" star Robert Pattinson and his three leading ladies, Uma Thruman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas.
Pattinson plays George Duroy, a penniless soldier who while traveling through 1890s Paris, gains power by seducing the wives of French socialites. Using his wits and powers of seduction, he moves from a prostitutes' embrace to passionate tryst with wealthy beauties who inhabit where sex is power and celebrity an obsession, and where politics and media jostle for influence.
Based on the short story by Guy de Maupassant, "Bel Ami" is directed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with Rachel Bennette providing the script. To open in the U.S. theaters on March 2, 2012, this erotic drama is also supported by Colm Meaney, Philip Glenister, Holliday Grainger and James Lance.
Video: Bel Ami trailer (MSN Exclusive)
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO