New 'Bel Ami' Trailer: Robert Pattinson Gets Hot and Heavy With Three Women
An international trailer for period drama "Bel Ami" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Coming out via MSN, it sees plenty of sexy scenes involving "Twilight Saga" star Robert Pattinson and his three leading ladies, Uma Thruman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas.
Pattinson plays George Duroy, a penniless soldier who while traveling through 1890s Paris, gains power by seducing the wives of French socialites. Using his wits and powers of seduction, he moves from a prostitutes' embrace to passionate tryst with wealthy beauties who inhabit where sex is power and celebrity an obsession, and where politics and media jostle for influence.
Based on the short story by Guy de Maupassant, "Bel Ami" is directed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod with Rachel Bennette providing the script. To open in the U.S. theaters on March 2, 2012, this erotic drama is also supported by Colm Meaney, Philip Glenister, Holliday Grainger and James Lance.
Video: Bel Ami trailer (MSN Exclusive)
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed