Seth Rogen Locked to Produce and Possibly Star in Disney's Spy Comedy 'B Team'
Seth Rogen has added another comedy film on his list. After starring in a number of comedy movies this year, Rogen joined "The B Team", an upcoming spy comedy movie developed at Walt Disney Pictures. According to Variety, the 29-year-old actor will produce the film with an eye towards starring.
Currently in the development stage, "The B Team" tells the story of a top secret agent's tech support team and researchers who are tasked with rescuing him after he's kidnapped. It is still unclear what role Rogen might take on.
Disney has set up the project since 2008 after acquiring the pitch from Derek Guiley and David Schneiderman. In addition to Rogen, Charles Segars and Ilan Breil are also producing the forthcoming project.
As for Rogen, this upcoming spy movie will not be his producing debut. He has produced and starred in dramedy "50/50", which also stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and was nominated for a Golden Globe in the comedy/musical category.
The Canadian actor was additionally credited as the executive producer in a number of films he starred in, including "The Green Hornet", "Superbad" and "Pineapple Express". He will next be seen playing opposite Barbra Streisand in "My Mother's Curse".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media