Seth Rogen Locked to Produce and Possibly Star in Disney's Spy Comedy 'B Team'
Seth Rogen has added another comedy film on his list. After starring in a number of comedy movies this year, Rogen joined "The B Team", an upcoming spy comedy movie developed at Walt Disney Pictures. According to Variety, the 29-year-old actor will produce the film with an eye towards starring.
Currently in the development stage, "The B Team" tells the story of a top secret agent's tech support team and researchers who are tasked with rescuing him after he's kidnapped. It is still unclear what role Rogen might take on.
Disney has set up the project since 2008 after acquiring the pitch from Derek Guiley and David Schneiderman. In addition to Rogen, Charles Segars and Ilan Breil are also producing the forthcoming project.
As for Rogen, this upcoming spy movie will not be his producing debut. He has produced and starred in dramedy "50/50", which also stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and was nominated for a Golden Globe in the comedy/musical category.
The Canadian actor was additionally credited as the executive producer in a number of films he starred in, including "The Green Hornet", "Superbad" and "Pineapple Express". He will next be seen playing opposite Barbra Streisand in "My Mother's Curse".
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna