George Michael Flew Back Home After Discharged From Hospital
George Michael will be home for Christmas. The singer has been released from Vienna's AKH hospital on Wednesday, December 21 after spending almost a month for the treatment to severe pneumonia.
The "Faith" singer was forced to cancel his Symphonica European tour when he fell sick late last month when he was about to take the stage in the Austrian capital. Michael has asked his fans who bought tickets to his canceled shows to hold on to them because he plans to announce remake dates in 2012.
An Austrian newspaper, Oesterreich, was informed by the 41-year-old singer's representative that Michael hopped on a flight back to London on the day he was discharged at around 8 A.M. He plans to continue resting at home. "He's feeling a lot better. He's doing so well, he's able to fly again," a hospital staffer told the paper.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too