George Michael Flew Back Home After Discharged From Hospital
George Michael will be home for Christmas. The singer has been released from Vienna's AKH hospital on Wednesday, December 21 after spending almost a month for the treatment to severe pneumonia.
The "Faith" singer was forced to cancel his Symphonica European tour when he fell sick late last month when he was about to take the stage in the Austrian capital. Michael has asked his fans who bought tickets to his canceled shows to hold on to them because he plans to announce remake dates in 2012.
An Austrian newspaper, Oesterreich, was informed by the 41-year-old singer's representative that Michael hopped on a flight back to London on the day he was discharged at around 8 A.M. He plans to continue resting at home. "He's feeling a lot better. He's doing so well, he's able to fly again," a hospital staffer told the paper.
More George Michael News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger