George Michael Flew Back Home After Discharged From Hospital
George Michael will be home for Christmas. The singer has been released from Vienna's AKH hospital on Wednesday, December 21 after spending almost a month for the treatment to severe pneumonia.
The "Faith" singer was forced to cancel his Symphonica European tour when he fell sick late last month when he was about to take the stage in the Austrian capital. Michael has asked his fans who bought tickets to his canceled shows to hold on to them because he plans to announce remake dates in 2012.
An Austrian newspaper, Oesterreich, was informed by the 41-year-old singer's representative that Michael hopped on a flight back to London on the day he was discharged at around 8 A.M. He plans to continue resting at home. "He's feeling a lot better. He's doing so well, he's able to fly again," a hospital staffer told the paper.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert