George Michael Flew Back Home After Discharged From Hospital
George Michael will be home for Christmas. The singer has been released from Vienna's AKH hospital on Wednesday, December 21 after spending almost a month for the treatment to severe pneumonia.
The "Faith" singer was forced to cancel his Symphonica European tour when he fell sick late last month when he was about to take the stage in the Austrian capital. Michael has asked his fans who bought tickets to his canceled shows to hold on to them because he plans to announce remake dates in 2012.
An Austrian newspaper, Oesterreich, was informed by the 41-year-old singer's representative that Michael hopped on a flight back to London on the day he was discharged at around 8 A.M. He plans to continue resting at home. "He's feeling a lot better. He's doing so well, he's able to fly again," a hospital staffer told the paper.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why