George Michael Flew Back Home After Discharged From Hospital
George Michael will be home for Christmas. The singer has been released from Vienna's AKH hospital on Wednesday, December 21 after spending almost a month for the treatment to severe pneumonia.
The "Faith" singer was forced to cancel his Symphonica European tour when he fell sick late last month when he was about to take the stage in the Austrian capital. Michael has asked his fans who bought tickets to his canceled shows to hold on to them because he plans to announce remake dates in 2012.
An Austrian newspaper, Oesterreich, was informed by the 41-year-old singer's representative that Michael hopped on a flight back to London on the day he was discharged at around 8 A.M. He plans to continue resting at home. "He's feeling a lot better. He's doing so well, he's able to fly again," a hospital staffer told the paper.
More George Michael News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'