Adam Lambert Explains His and Boyfriend's Arrest in Finland
Adam Lambert got into a fight, sent to jail and learned a lesson. The "American Idol" alum is back tweeting after authorities in Finland arrested him for scuffling with reality star boyfriend Sauli Koskinen outside a Helsinki gay bar on Thursday, December 22 morning.
In less than 160 characters, Lambert explained what happened that night, writing "Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it. :)" The couple was released from jail on Thursday afternoon after spending several hours there for questioning.
According to the head of the police investigation, the dispute started in one of the backrooms of Don't Tell Mama club. The two men were kicked out of the place but they carried on fighting. Finnish beauty queen Sofia Ruusila, who was the men's company, said she tried to get in between them but she got accidentally hit by Lambert instead.
Koskinen, a local star, has also blogged about the incident, writing in Finnish, "Celebrities are people too and fame is not easy. Love is not always easy either, but it's forever."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March