Adam Lambert Explains His and Boyfriend's Arrest in Finland
Adam Lambert got into a fight, sent to jail and learned a lesson. The "American Idol" alum is back tweeting after authorities in Finland arrested him for scuffling with reality star boyfriend Sauli Koskinen outside a Helsinki gay bar on Thursday, December 22 morning.
In less than 160 characters, Lambert explained what happened that night, writing "Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it. :)" The couple was released from jail on Thursday afternoon after spending several hours there for questioning.
According to the head of the police investigation, the dispute started in one of the backrooms of Don't Tell Mama club. The two men were kicked out of the place but they carried on fighting. Finnish beauty queen Sofia Ruusila, who was the men's company, said she tried to get in between them but she got accidentally hit by Lambert instead.
Koskinen, a local star, has also blogged about the incident, writing in Finnish, "Celebrities are people too and fame is not easy. Love is not always easy either, but it's forever."
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?