Adam Lambert Explains His and Boyfriend's Arrest in Finland
Adam Lambert got into a fight, sent to jail and learned a lesson. The "American Idol" alum is back tweeting after authorities in Finland arrested him for scuffling with reality star boyfriend Sauli Koskinen outside a Helsinki gay bar on Thursday, December 22 morning.
In less than 160 characters, Lambert explained what happened that night, writing "Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it. :)" The couple was released from jail on Thursday afternoon after spending several hours there for questioning.
According to the head of the police investigation, the dispute started in one of the backrooms of Don't Tell Mama club. The two men were kicked out of the place but they carried on fighting. Finnish beauty queen Sofia Ruusila, who was the men's company, said she tried to get in between them but she got accidentally hit by Lambert instead.
Koskinen, a local star, has also blogged about the incident, writing in Finnish, "Celebrities are people too and fame is not easy. Love is not always easy either, but it's forever."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist