Adam Lambert Explains His and Boyfriend's Arrest in Finland
Adam Lambert got into a fight, sent to jail and learned a lesson. The "American Idol" alum is back tweeting after authorities in Finland arrested him for scuffling with reality star boyfriend Sauli Koskinen outside a Helsinki gay bar on Thursday, December 22 morning.
In less than 160 characters, Lambert explained what happened that night, writing "Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it. :)" The couple was released from jail on Thursday afternoon after spending several hours there for questioning.
According to the head of the police investigation, the dispute started in one of the backrooms of Don't Tell Mama club. The two men were kicked out of the place but they carried on fighting. Finnish beauty queen Sofia Ruusila, who was the men's company, said she tried to get in between them but she got accidentally hit by Lambert instead.
Koskinen, a local star, has also blogged about the incident, writing in Finnish, "Celebrities are people too and fame is not easy. Love is not always easy either, but it's forever."
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair