Adam Lambert Explains His and Boyfriend's Arrest in Finland
Adam Lambert got into a fight, sent to jail and learned a lesson. The "American Idol" alum is back tweeting after authorities in Finland arrested him for scuffling with reality star boyfriend Sauli Koskinen outside a Helsinki gay bar on Thursday, December 22 morning.
In less than 160 characters, Lambert explained what happened that night, writing "Jetlag+Vodka=blackout. Us÷blackout=irrational confusion. jail+guilt+press=lesson learned. Sauli+Adam+hangover burgers= laughing bout it. :)" The couple was released from jail on Thursday afternoon after spending several hours there for questioning.
According to the head of the police investigation, the dispute started in one of the backrooms of Don't Tell Mama club. The two men were kicked out of the place but they carried on fighting. Finnish beauty queen Sofia Ruusila, who was the men's company, said she tried to get in between them but she got accidentally hit by Lambert instead.
Koskinen, a local star, has also blogged about the incident, writing in Finnish, "Celebrities are people too and fame is not easy. Love is not always easy either, but it's forever."
More Adam Lambert News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5