Report: Marc Anthony Moves On From Jennifer Lopez With Mexican Model
Marc Anthony might have found a new lady love. Five months after he and wife of seven years, Jennifer Lopez, announced their separation, words started to swirl around that the 43-year-old Latin singer is likely to have gotten closer to a Mexican model named Adriana Ontiveros.
Multiple eyewitnesses, according to Life & Style magazine, claimed to have seen the "I Need to Know" hitmaker together with the 28-year-old beauty on December 11. The twosome, who reportedly met through mutual friend and singer Alejandro Fernandez, were at the time leaving the Miami Dolphins home football game.
One onlooker, in particular, spilled, "They exited the stadium via a private entrance and stepped out of the elevator together." The witness additionally said, "They were holding hands, and he seemed very comfortable with her. He wasn't flaunting it."
It isn't clear whether Marc is in a relationship with Adriana, but an insider suggested that the two-time Grammy winner has indeed moved on from JLo. "It's new, but he is dating," said the insider. Another source also made similar suggestion to E! News as saying, "He's been dating, too. He hasn't gone out in public with anyone yet. Why expose someone to the public?"
In the meantime, Us Weekly reported that Marc and JLo are heading to an ugly custody battle, and JLo's relationship with Casper Smart was said to be behind of it. A source claimed that Marc "hit the roof" when he saw photos of his estranged wife's new boyfriend bonding with his twins during a Thanksgiving vacation in Kauai, Hawaii.
One inside source suggested that Marc may go "back on his word" on their custody arrangements for the twins which give JLo primary custody. On the reason why, the insider said, "He wants to make Jennifer suffer because she's having fun with someone new, and he knows this will hurt her on the deepest level."
More Marc Anthony News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs