Report: Marc Anthony Moves On From Jennifer Lopez With Mexican Model
Marc Anthony might have found a new lady love. Five months after he and wife of seven years, Jennifer Lopez, announced their separation, words started to swirl around that the 43-year-old Latin singer is likely to have gotten closer to a Mexican model named Adriana Ontiveros.
Multiple eyewitnesses, according to Life & Style magazine, claimed to have seen the "I Need to Know" hitmaker together with the 28-year-old beauty on December 11. The twosome, who reportedly met through mutual friend and singer Alejandro Fernandez, were at the time leaving the Miami Dolphins home football game.
One onlooker, in particular, spilled, "They exited the stadium via a private entrance and stepped out of the elevator together." The witness additionally said, "They were holding hands, and he seemed very comfortable with her. He wasn't flaunting it."
It isn't clear whether Marc is in a relationship with Adriana, but an insider suggested that the two-time Grammy winner has indeed moved on from JLo. "It's new, but he is dating," said the insider. Another source also made similar suggestion to E! News as saying, "He's been dating, too. He hasn't gone out in public with anyone yet. Why expose someone to the public?"
In the meantime, Us Weekly reported that Marc and JLo are heading to an ugly custody battle, and JLo's relationship with Casper Smart was said to be behind of it. A source claimed that Marc "hit the roof" when he saw photos of his estranged wife's new boyfriend bonding with his twins during a Thanksgiving vacation in Kauai, Hawaii.
One inside source suggested that Marc may go "back on his word" on their custody arrangements for the twins which give JLo primary custody. On the reason why, the insider said, "He wants to make Jennifer suffer because she's having fun with someone new, and he knows this will hurt her on the deepest level."
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!