First 'Underworld: Awakening' TV Spot Pits Selene Against Human and Monstrous Beast
The first TV spot for "Underworld: Awakening" has been debuted. Released as a part of "Awaken Selene" campaign on the film's official Facebook page, this promo video is filled with plenty of new action scenes that see Selene stopping troops from capturing her at a warehouse, fighting against a monstrous beast, and escaping being crushed to death by elevator among others.
In the fourth "Underworld" movie, Selene escapes imprisonment only to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans. They are conducting an all-out war to banish both immortal species. The vampire warrioress must now battle the humans to ensure the survival of her Vampire clan.
To open wide in the U.S. on January 20, 2012, "Underworld: Awakening" is the first film in the franchise to be shot in 3D. Serving as the directors are Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein. Kate Beckinsale reprises her role as Selene, and is joined by Michael Ealy, Stephen Rea, Charles Dance, India Eisley, Sandrine Holt and Theo James.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie