First 'Underworld: Awakening' TV Spot Pits Selene Against Human and Monstrous Beast
The first TV spot for "Underworld: Awakening" has been debuted. Released as a part of "Awaken Selene" campaign on the film's official Facebook page, this promo video is filled with plenty of new action scenes that see Selene stopping troops from capturing her at a warehouse, fighting against a monstrous beast, and escaping being crushed to death by elevator among others.
In the fourth "Underworld" movie, Selene escapes imprisonment only to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans. They are conducting an all-out war to banish both immortal species. The vampire warrioress must now battle the humans to ensure the survival of her Vampire clan.
To open wide in the U.S. on January 20, 2012, "Underworld: Awakening" is the first film in the franchise to be shot in 3D. Serving as the directors are Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein. Kate Beckinsale reprises her role as Selene, and is joined by Michael Ealy, Stephen Rea, Charles Dance, India Eisley, Sandrine Holt and Theo James.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences