First 'Underworld: Awakening' TV Spot Pits Selene Against Human and Monstrous Beast
The first TV spot for "Underworld: Awakening" has been debuted. Released as a part of "Awaken Selene" campaign on the film's official Facebook page, this promo video is filled with plenty of new action scenes that see Selene stopping troops from capturing her at a warehouse, fighting against a monstrous beast, and escaping being crushed to death by elevator among others.
In the fourth "Underworld" movie, Selene escapes imprisonment only to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans. They are conducting an all-out war to banish both immortal species. The vampire warrioress must now battle the humans to ensure the survival of her Vampire clan.
To open wide in the U.S. on January 20, 2012, "Underworld: Awakening" is the first film in the franchise to be shot in 3D. Serving as the directors are Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein. Kate Beckinsale reprises her role as Selene, and is joined by Michael Ealy, Stephen Rea, Charles Dance, India Eisley, Sandrine Holt and Theo James.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital