First 'Underworld: Awakening' TV Spot Pits Selene Against Human and Monstrous Beast
The first TV spot for "Underworld: Awakening" has been debuted. Released as a part of "Awaken Selene" campaign on the film's official Facebook page, this promo video is filled with plenty of new action scenes that see Selene stopping troops from capturing her at a warehouse, fighting against a monstrous beast, and escaping being crushed to death by elevator among others.
In the fourth "Underworld" movie, Selene escapes imprisonment only to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans. They are conducting an all-out war to banish both immortal species. The vampire warrioress must now battle the humans to ensure the survival of her Vampire clan.
To open wide in the U.S. on January 20, 2012, "Underworld: Awakening" is the first film in the franchise to be shot in 3D. Serving as the directors are Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein. Kate Beckinsale reprises her role as Selene, and is joined by Michael Ealy, Stephen Rea, Charles Dance, India Eisley, Sandrine Holt and Theo James.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?