First 'Underworld: Awakening' TV Spot Pits Selene Against Human and Monstrous Beast
The first TV spot for "Underworld: Awakening" has been debuted. Released as a part of "Awaken Selene" campaign on the film's official Facebook page, this promo video is filled with plenty of new action scenes that see Selene stopping troops from capturing her at a warehouse, fighting against a monstrous beast, and escaping being crushed to death by elevator among others.
In the fourth "Underworld" movie, Selene escapes imprisonment only to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans. They are conducting an all-out war to banish both immortal species. The vampire warrioress must now battle the humans to ensure the survival of her Vampire clan.
To open wide in the U.S. on January 20, 2012, "Underworld: Awakening" is the first film in the franchise to be shot in 3D. Serving as the directors are Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein. Kate Beckinsale reprises her role as Selene, and is joined by Michael Ealy, Stephen Rea, Charles Dance, India Eisley, Sandrine Holt and Theo James.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time