Miley Cyrus Explains Why She Dropped F-Bomb to Rude Fan
Miley Cyrus is setting the record straight on a video that caught her cursing at a fan, who called her "a**hole", during a recent vacation in Costa Rica. Trying to clear up the air from any misunderstanding, the former "Hannah Montana" star took to her Twitter account on Wednesday, December 21.
"Been trying not to tweet & just enjoy the holidays but just to clear something up I would NEVER swear to a fan," she wrote in a couple of tweets. "When someone yells something SO rude making ME look like an 'a**hole' infront of fans who I am more than happy 2 take a picture w/ i cant tolerate that kind of rudeness."
The 19-year-old songstress went on to say in another tweet, "Every1 who was there apologized 4 the woman's brusque behavior. She obviously wasn't a fan." She ended her posting with a positive note as writing, "Hope every1 has a Merry Christmas! LOVE 2 ALL!"
The F-bomb drama was brought up to public attention recently by a local TV station in Costa Rica. In a video posted on YouTube, Miley was seen making her way to board a small helicopter with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth when she was approached by a group of young fans. She gladly stopped to pose for photos and sign autographs with them.
After Miley told them that she had to leave and started walking away with Liam, one of the fans was heard yelling, "A**hole!" Surprised and clearly annoyed by the name calling, the "Can't Be Tamed" songstress turned around and replied, "What the f**k? Are you for real?", before storming off.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels