Video: Justin Bieber Sings for Foster Kids at Martina McBride's 'Christmas' Special
Although he has sung in a bunch of Christmas concerts, Justin Bieber is not done spreading the holiday spirit to his devotees. The 17-year-old pop singer recently helped Martina McBride celebrate the joys of foster care adoption in a TV special.
Bieber wore a denim t-shirt, a pair of maroon jeans and a fedora. Sitting on a high chair, the Canadian artist crooned his reggae-infused song "Mistletoe" in front of a number of foster kids. He's joined by Dan Kanter on the acoustic guitar during the festive, yet intimate set.
"Great night. Thanks to all of u we raised $500,000 for @SunnybrookHSC @projectmedishare and @childrens_wish . #giveback," he tweeted without specifically mentioning the newly-aired special. "Tonight was special. No rules. Music, family, friends, fans, charity, and music. Thank you. #HomeForTheHolidays."
Dubbed "A Home for the Holidays", the gig celebrated its 13th anniversary that night. It additionally featured Mary J. Blige singing "Need Someone", OneRepublic performing "Good Life", Gavin DeGraw playing "Not Over You", and Christina Perri doing "A Thousand Years".
The TV special spotlighted real-life families across the country who have taken in foster children or who have adopted children. Actresses Denise Richards and Katherine Heigl, who both have adopted daughters, were featured on the show to inspire others to follow their lead.
Mary J. Blige:
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song