Video: Justin Bieber Sings for Foster Kids at Martina McBride's 'Christmas' Special
Although he has sung in a bunch of Christmas concerts, Justin Bieber is not done spreading the holiday spirit to his devotees. The 17-year-old pop singer recently helped Martina McBride celebrate the joys of foster care adoption in a TV special.
Bieber wore a denim t-shirt, a pair of maroon jeans and a fedora. Sitting on a high chair, the Canadian artist crooned his reggae-infused song "Mistletoe" in front of a number of foster kids. He's joined by Dan Kanter on the acoustic guitar during the festive, yet intimate set.
"Great night. Thanks to all of u we raised $500,000 for @SunnybrookHSC @projectmedishare and @childrens_wish . #giveback," he tweeted without specifically mentioning the newly-aired special. "Tonight was special. No rules. Music, family, friends, fans, charity, and music. Thank you. #HomeForTheHolidays."
Dubbed "A Home for the Holidays", the gig celebrated its 13th anniversary that night. It additionally featured Mary J. Blige singing "Need Someone", OneRepublic performing "Good Life", Gavin DeGraw playing "Not Over You", and Christina Perri doing "A Thousand Years".
The TV special spotlighted real-life families across the country who have taken in foster children or who have adopted children. Actresses Denise Richards and Katherine Heigl, who both have adopted daughters, were featured on the show to inspire others to follow their lead.
Mary J. Blige:
More Justin Bieber News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert