Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane to Pay for Elaborate Funeral of Slim Dunkin
Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane are making sure that murdered Slim Dunkin got the funeral he deserved. A representative for the "No Hands" hitmaker and the "Gucci Time" MC informed TMZ that the two music stars are reaching into their own pockets to cover the funeral expenses for their fellow Atlanta rapper.
Slim's funeral ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 A.M. on Friday, December 23 at Berean Christian Church in Atlanta. Words are, it will be an elaborate affair that includes a white horse-drawn carriage, massive white floral arrangements, and a white dove release ceremony. Slim's family pay for some of the costs, but Waka and Gucci will cover the most of it.
Slim died on December 16 after he was fatally shot inside a recording studio in Atlanta. Days later on December 20, WSB-TV reported that the Waka Flocka Flame affiliate was gunned down following a verbal altercation with another individual that simply began over a stolen piece of candy.
A public viewing will be held on Thursday at Atlanta's Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home from the hours of 6 P.M. ET to 9 P.M. ET.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie