Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane to Pay for Elaborate Funeral of Slim Dunkin
Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane are making sure that murdered Slim Dunkin got the funeral he deserved. A representative for the "No Hands" hitmaker and the "Gucci Time" MC informed TMZ that the two music stars are reaching into their own pockets to cover the funeral expenses for their fellow Atlanta rapper.
Slim's funeral ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 A.M. on Friday, December 23 at Berean Christian Church in Atlanta. Words are, it will be an elaborate affair that includes a white horse-drawn carriage, massive white floral arrangements, and a white dove release ceremony. Slim's family pay for some of the costs, but Waka and Gucci will cover the most of it.
Slim died on December 16 after he was fatally shot inside a recording studio in Atlanta. Days later on December 20, WSB-TV reported that the Waka Flocka Flame affiliate was gunned down following a verbal altercation with another individual that simply began over a stolen piece of candy.
A public viewing will be held on Thursday at Atlanta's Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home from the hours of 6 P.M. ET to 9 P.M. ET.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked