Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane to Pay for Elaborate Funeral of Slim Dunkin
Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane are making sure that murdered Slim Dunkin got the funeral he deserved. A representative for the "No Hands" hitmaker and the "Gucci Time" MC informed TMZ that the two music stars are reaching into their own pockets to cover the funeral expenses for their fellow Atlanta rapper.
Slim's funeral ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 A.M. on Friday, December 23 at Berean Christian Church in Atlanta. Words are, it will be an elaborate affair that includes a white horse-drawn carriage, massive white floral arrangements, and a white dove release ceremony. Slim's family pay for some of the costs, but Waka and Gucci will cover the most of it.
Slim died on December 16 after he was fatally shot inside a recording studio in Atlanta. Days later on December 20, WSB-TV reported that the Waka Flocka Flame affiliate was gunned down following a verbal altercation with another individual that simply began over a stolen piece of candy.
A public viewing will be held on Thursday at Atlanta's Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home from the hours of 6 P.M. ET to 9 P.M. ET.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer