Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane to Pay for Elaborate Funeral of Slim Dunkin
Waka Flocka Flame and Gucci Mane are making sure that murdered Slim Dunkin got the funeral he deserved. A representative for the "No Hands" hitmaker and the "Gucci Time" MC informed TMZ that the two music stars are reaching into their own pockets to cover the funeral expenses for their fellow Atlanta rapper.
Slim's funeral ceremony is scheduled to take place at 11 A.M. on Friday, December 23 at Berean Christian Church in Atlanta. Words are, it will be an elaborate affair that includes a white horse-drawn carriage, massive white floral arrangements, and a white dove release ceremony. Slim's family pay for some of the costs, but Waka and Gucci will cover the most of it.
Slim died on December 16 after he was fatally shot inside a recording studio in Atlanta. Days later on December 20, WSB-TV reported that the Waka Flocka Flame affiliate was gunned down following a verbal altercation with another individual that simply began over a stolen piece of candy.
A public viewing will be held on Thursday at Atlanta's Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home from the hours of 6 P.M. ET to 9 P.M. ET.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says