Slim Dunkin Shot in Chest Reportedly After Snatching a Candy
There are new details in the death of rapper Slim Dunkin who was fatally shot inside a recording studio in Atlanta on December 16. WSB-TV reported that the Waka Flocka Flame affiliate died of a simple reason, which is a stolen piece of candy.
"The information we're getting, it's unconfirmed, but witnesses are saying this whole thing started over a piece of candy," homicide detective David Quinn told "Action News" on camera. Dunkin reportedly grabbed a piece of candy from another man inside the studio and they began an argument.
The exchange of words escalated and they started to punch each other. It ended with Dunkin being shot once to the chest. The up-and-coming rapper was rushed to hospital and pronounced dead. Police came to the hospital instead of the scene of the crime, therefore they did not have the opportunity to interview all the witnesses.
"It seems everybody witnessed something very different. We're just trying to go back and make sense of everything," Police Major Keith Meadows said previously. Police are asking anyone with information on the killing to call 404-577-TIPS.
A public viewing will be held on Thursday at Atlanta's Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home from the hours of 6 P.M. ET to 9 P.M. ET.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage