Slim Dunkin Shot in Chest Reportedly After Snatching a Candy
There are new details in the death of rapper Slim Dunkin who was fatally shot inside a recording studio in Atlanta on December 16. WSB-TV reported that the Waka Flocka Flame affiliate died of a simple reason, which is a stolen piece of candy.
"The information we're getting, it's unconfirmed, but witnesses are saying this whole thing started over a piece of candy," homicide detective David Quinn told "Action News" on camera. Dunkin reportedly grabbed a piece of candy from another man inside the studio and they began an argument.
The exchange of words escalated and they started to punch each other. It ended with Dunkin being shot once to the chest. The up-and-coming rapper was rushed to hospital and pronounced dead. Police came to the hospital instead of the scene of the crime, therefore they did not have the opportunity to interview all the witnesses.
"It seems everybody witnessed something very different. We're just trying to go back and make sense of everything," Police Major Keith Meadows said previously. Police are asking anyone with information on the killing to call 404-577-TIPS.
A public viewing will be held on Thursday at Atlanta's Willie A. Watkins Funeral Home from the hours of 6 P.M. ET to 9 P.M. ET.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings