Newly-Single Ashton Kutcher Enjoyed Night With Three Chicks
Ashton Kutcher is taking advantage of his new status as a single and rich guy. The "Two and a Half Men" star, who recently split from wife of six years Demi Moore, enjoyed a night out in Berlin, Germany with at least three chicks.
The 33-year-old was spotted at a house party on Tuesday, December 20 night with a mystery brunette. According to TMZ, they shared a glass of wine and he lit a cigarette. Upon leaving, they were joined by two other girls and they hopped on a chauffeur driven BMW. The night ended when Kutcher and the brunette walked into a swanky apartment, just the two of them.
It is unclear what was Kutcher's purpose of visit to the German capital, but reportedly, he had a business to attend. "Is Berlin closed?" the actor tweeted that night.
While Kutcher has been seen out and about, Moore is less seen in public since announcing her intention to divorce her younger husband in November.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens