Javier Colon's 'We Got Love' Music Video Ft. Natasha Bedingfield
A few months after winning the first season of "The Voice", Javier Colon finally releases his first-ever music video. In support of a single called "As Long as We Got Love", he shares screen with his featured guest Natasha Bedingfield. Together, they narrate a love story of a young couple as they start a family.
Talking about Natasha, Javier has nothing but praise. "She is amazing!" he once told AOL. "We unfortunately did the song in separate studios so we've emailed a bunch back and forth, but we haven't had a chance to meet in person."
The Stratford-born singer added, "I've been a fan of hers for a long time, to have her on the song is an amazing feat to be able to get her on there. She's a co-writer on the song, too."
Javier Colon's "We Got Love" Music Video Feat. Natasha Bedingfield
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance