Javier Colon's 'We Got Love' Music Video Ft. Natasha Bedingfield
A few months after winning the first season of "The Voice", Javier Colon finally releases his first-ever music video. In support of a single called "As Long as We Got Love", he shares screen with his featured guest Natasha Bedingfield. Together, they narrate a love story of a young couple as they start a family.
Talking about Natasha, Javier has nothing but praise. "She is amazing!" he once told AOL. "We unfortunately did the song in separate studios so we've emailed a bunch back and forth, but we haven't had a chance to meet in person."
The Stratford-born singer added, "I've been a fan of hers for a long time, to have her on the song is an amazing feat to be able to get her on there. She's a co-writer on the song, too."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked