Javier Colon's 'We Got Love' Music Video Ft. Natasha Bedingfield
A few months after winning the first season of "The Voice", Javier Colon finally releases his first-ever music video. In support of a single called "As Long as We Got Love", he shares screen with his featured guest Natasha Bedingfield. Together, they narrate a love story of a young couple as they start a family.
Talking about Natasha, Javier has nothing but praise. "She is amazing!" he once told AOL. "We unfortunately did the song in separate studios so we've emailed a bunch back and forth, but we haven't had a chance to meet in person."
The Stratford-born singer added, "I've been a fan of hers for a long time, to have her on the song is an amazing feat to be able to get her on there. She's a co-writer on the song, too."
Javier Colon's "We Got Love" Music Video Feat. Natasha Bedingfield
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March