Javier Colon's 'We Got Love' Music Video Ft. Natasha Bedingfield
A few months after winning the first season of "The Voice", Javier Colon finally releases his first-ever music video. In support of a single called "As Long as We Got Love", he shares screen with his featured guest Natasha Bedingfield. Together, they narrate a love story of a young couple as they start a family.
Talking about Natasha, Javier has nothing but praise. "She is amazing!" he once told AOL. "We unfortunately did the song in separate studios so we've emailed a bunch back and forth, but we haven't had a chance to meet in person."
The Stratford-born singer added, "I've been a fan of hers for a long time, to have her on the song is an amazing feat to be able to get her on there. She's a co-writer on the song, too."
Javier Colon's "We Got Love" Music Video Feat. Natasha Bedingfield
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty