Jennifer Lopez's Long Overdue Video for 'Good Hit' Surfaces Online
Jennifer Lopez's long-delayed music video for her song called "Good Hit" has finally been revealed in full. Wearing animal-print leotard, the female judge of "American Idol" channels her inner sexy teacher busting her moves in a classroom and school hallway with several hairdryer girls.
"Good Hit" is one of the buzz songs for J.Lo's 2011 return after she stepped away from the spotlight following the release of "Brave" in 2007. The heavily-autotuned track was, however, bashed by music critics and never made the cut to her comeback album "Love?" which was released months later.
Jennifer Lopez herself currently enjoys the success of her "On the Floor" music video. The party-themed clip which features Pitbull becomes the most popular music videos on YouTube throughout the year of 2011. Since being premiered in March, it has collected a total of 453 million views.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger