Jennifer Lopez's Long Overdue Video for 'Good Hit' Surfaces Online
Jennifer Lopez's long-delayed music video for her song called "Good Hit" has finally been revealed in full. Wearing animal-print leotard, the female judge of "American Idol" channels her inner sexy teacher busting her moves in a classroom and school hallway with several hairdryer girls.
"Good Hit" is one of the buzz songs for J.Lo's 2011 return after she stepped away from the spotlight following the release of "Brave" in 2007. The heavily-autotuned track was, however, bashed by music critics and never made the cut to her comeback album "Love?" which was released months later.
Jennifer Lopez herself currently enjoys the success of her "On the Floor" music video. The party-themed clip which features Pitbull becomes the most popular music videos on YouTube throughout the year of 2011. Since being premiered in March, it has collected a total of 453 million views.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group