Jennifer Lopez's Long Overdue Video for 'Good Hit' Surfaces Online
Jennifer Lopez's long-delayed music video for her song called "Good Hit" has finally been revealed in full. Wearing animal-print leotard, the female judge of "American Idol" channels her inner sexy teacher busting her moves in a classroom and school hallway with several hairdryer girls.
"Good Hit" is one of the buzz songs for J.Lo's 2011 return after she stepped away from the spotlight following the release of "Brave" in 2007. The heavily-autotuned track was, however, bashed by music critics and never made the cut to her comeback album "Love?" which was released months later.
Jennifer Lopez herself currently enjoys the success of her "On the Floor" music video. The party-themed clip which features Pitbull becomes the most popular music videos on YouTube throughout the year of 2011. Since being premiered in March, it has collected a total of 453 million views.
Jennifer Lopez's "Good Hit" Music Video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach