Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Gets Engaged, Details of Proposal Shared
Another Lady Antebellum is stepping closer to walking down the aisle. Months after lead singer Hillary Scott announced her engagement to drummer boyfriend Chris Tyrell, guitarist Dave Haywood got down on one knee to ask girlfriend Kelli Cashiola's hand in marriage.
A representative for Lady A confirmed the happy news to PEOPLE and dished on how Dave popped the question. Accordingly, the 29-year-old musician turned Kelli's home into a winter wonderland on Monday, December 19. Picking her up from her Music Row office in the evening, he told her to slip on a blindfold.
On the front of the house, Dave has set up a string of Christmas lights that spelled out "Will you marry me?" Kelli, who is a VP of Marketing/Brand Management for Warner Music Nashville, said "Yes" as Dave put the ring on her finger. It is noted that the newly-engaged couple have yet to set a wedding date.
Dave and Kelli, who is also 29 years of age, have been friends for about five years. They stepped out as a couple on the red carpet of this year's CMA Awards, joining bandmates Hillary, who brought along fiance Chris, and Charles Kelly, who was accompanied by wife Cassie McConnell.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit
- Ben Affleck Looks in Good Spirits While Making First Public Appearance Since Rehab