Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Gets Engaged, Details of Proposal Shared
Another Lady Antebellum is stepping closer to walking down the aisle. Months after lead singer Hillary Scott announced her engagement to drummer boyfriend Chris Tyrell, guitarist Dave Haywood got down on one knee to ask girlfriend Kelli Cashiola's hand in marriage.
A representative for Lady A confirmed the happy news to PEOPLE and dished on how Dave popped the question. Accordingly, the 29-year-old musician turned Kelli's home into a winter wonderland on Monday, December 19. Picking her up from her Music Row office in the evening, he told her to slip on a blindfold.
On the front of the house, Dave has set up a string of Christmas lights that spelled out "Will you marry me?" Kelli, who is a VP of Marketing/Brand Management for Warner Music Nashville, said "Yes" as Dave put the ring on her finger. It is noted that the newly-engaged couple have yet to set a wedding date.
Dave and Kelli, who is also 29 years of age, have been friends for about five years. They stepped out as a couple on the red carpet of this year's CMA Awards, joining bandmates Hillary, who brought along fiance Chris, and Charles Kelly, who was accompanied by wife Cassie McConnell.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures