Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Gets Engaged, Details of Proposal Shared
Another Lady Antebellum is stepping closer to walking down the aisle. Months after lead singer Hillary Scott announced her engagement to drummer boyfriend Chris Tyrell, guitarist Dave Haywood got down on one knee to ask girlfriend Kelli Cashiola's hand in marriage.
A representative for Lady A confirmed the happy news to PEOPLE and dished on how Dave popped the question. Accordingly, the 29-year-old musician turned Kelli's home into a winter wonderland on Monday, December 19. Picking her up from her Music Row office in the evening, he told her to slip on a blindfold.
On the front of the house, Dave has set up a string of Christmas lights that spelled out "Will you marry me?" Kelli, who is a VP of Marketing/Brand Management for Warner Music Nashville, said "Yes" as Dave put the ring on her finger. It is noted that the newly-engaged couple have yet to set a wedding date.
Dave and Kelli, who is also 29 years of age, have been friends for about five years. They stepped out as a couple on the red carpet of this year's CMA Awards, joining bandmates Hillary, who brought along fiance Chris, and Charles Kelly, who was accompanied by wife Cassie McConnell.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie