Rihanna Shows Off Her Flashy Grill at 'You Da One' Video Shoot
Rihanna takes fans behind the scenes of her video shoot for single "You Da One". The Barbados singer is seen hiding her hair under blonde wigs and undergoing several costume changes which show off her tomboy, yet edgy look. Near the end of the footage, a short-haired Riri is flashing her grill to the camera.
"I'm getting a grill made for an upcoming video shoot for 'You Da One' but I only want the bottom done with fangs and they have to make a mold so they can send it to New Castle, ship it from New Castle," she once said about the special accessory. "Get it made and then send it back to London for the video."
Taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk", "You Da One" is released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100. For its music video, the singer once again taps her longtime collaborator Melina Matsoukas, who has also helped her direct visuals for the No. 1 single.
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival