Rihanna Shows Off Her Flashy Grill at 'You Da One' Video Shoot
Rihanna takes fans behind the scenes of her video shoot for single "You Da One". The Barbados singer is seen hiding her hair under blonde wigs and undergoing several costume changes which show off her tomboy, yet edgy look. Near the end of the footage, a short-haired Riri is flashing her grill to the camera.
"I'm getting a grill made for an upcoming video shoot for 'You Da One' but I only want the bottom done with fangs and they have to make a mold so they can send it to New Castle, ship it from New Castle," she once said about the special accessory. "Get it made and then send it back to London for the video."
Taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk", "You Da One" is released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100. For its music video, the singer once again taps her longtime collaborator Melina Matsoukas, who has also helped her direct visuals for the No. 1 single.
More Rihanna News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group