Rihanna Shows Off Her Flashy Grill at 'You Da One' Video Shoot
Rihanna takes fans behind the scenes of her video shoot for single "You Da One". The Barbados singer is seen hiding her hair under blonde wigs and undergoing several costume changes which show off her tomboy, yet edgy look. Near the end of the footage, a short-haired Riri is flashing her grill to the camera.
"I'm getting a grill made for an upcoming video shoot for 'You Da One' but I only want the bottom done with fangs and they have to make a mold so they can send it to New Castle, ship it from New Castle," she once said about the special accessory. "Get it made and then send it back to London for the video."
Taken from Riri's latest studio album "Talk That Talk", "You Da One" is released as a follow-up to her Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which currently tops Billboard Hot 100. For its music video, the singer once again taps her longtime collaborator Melina Matsoukas, who has also helped her direct visuals for the No. 1 single.
More Rihanna News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too