Debra Messing Announces Separation From Daniel Zelman
Another long marriage has bitten the dust. On Tuesday, December 20, Debra Messing announced her separation from husband, Daniel Zelman. In a statement regarding the split, her representative told the press that the couple "privately separated earlier this year after a 10 year marriage."
Debra's rep further assured that "the decision was mutual", and that the exes, who are parents to a 7-year-old son Roman, "remain supportive of one another and committed to raising their son as a family." One inside source, in fact, told Us Weekly that even though the two "have been separated the better part of the year", they "continue to live together in New York" for their boy.
Debra and Daniel met in the 1990s when they were both pursuing post-graduate studies at New York University. In a previous interview with Redbook, the former "Will & Grace" actress recalled, "We were just classmates. And then we did Romeo and Juliet together. That was my attempt to get him alone. And it worked."
The two got engaged in 1999 before tying the knot the next year. When discussing about her marriage, Debra once said, "I'm not one to give out marriage advice. Circumstance has so much to do with whether or not your relationship survives and evolves. Daniel and I are very different - he's levelheaded, whereas I'm more the fiery, emotional one. But over the years, we've grown to be more alike."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media