Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes and Jim Carrey in One Funny or Die Video
"The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars and real-life lovers, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, hopped on the same bed in a new video from Funny or Die. Titled "Drunk History Christmas", the video also features Jim Carrey as Santa Claus.
It begins with an intoxicated man telling his version of classic tale " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas". Gosling, Mendes and Carrey acted out the parts that the man told. Since he blurted most of the words that came out of his mouth, the video may not be safe for work.
This is the latest Funny or Die video about Gosling who previously promoted two of his movies via the parody site. He went awfully silent in a parody of his short movie "Quiet Ryan". His character in racing flick "Drive" was then spoofed by Alex Blagg.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer