Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes and Jim Carrey in One Funny or Die Video
"The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars and real-life lovers, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, hopped on the same bed in a new video from Funny or Die. Titled "Drunk History Christmas", the video also features Jim Carrey as Santa Claus.
It begins with an intoxicated man telling his version of classic tale " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas". Gosling, Mendes and Carrey acted out the parts that the man told. Since he blurted most of the words that came out of his mouth, the video may not be safe for work.
This is the latest Funny or Die video about Gosling who previously promoted two of his movies via the parody site. He went awfully silent in a parody of his short movie "Quiet Ryan". His character in racing flick "Drive" was then spoofed by Alex Blagg.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna