Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes and Jim Carrey in One Funny or Die Video
"The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars and real-life lovers, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, hopped on the same bed in a new video from Funny or Die. Titled "Drunk History Christmas", the video also features Jim Carrey as Santa Claus.
It begins with an intoxicated man telling his version of classic tale " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas". Gosling, Mendes and Carrey acted out the parts that the man told. Since he blurted most of the words that came out of his mouth, the video may not be safe for work.
This is the latest Funny or Die video about Gosling who previously promoted two of his movies via the parody site. He went awfully silent in a parody of his short movie "Quiet Ryan". His character in racing flick "Drive" was then spoofed by Alex Blagg.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie