Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes and Jim Carrey in One Funny or Die Video
"The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars and real-life lovers, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes, hopped on the same bed in a new video from Funny or Die. Titled "Drunk History Christmas", the video also features Jim Carrey as Santa Claus.
It begins with an intoxicated man telling his version of classic tale " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas". Gosling, Mendes and Carrey acted out the parts that the man told. Since he blurted most of the words that came out of his mouth, the video may not be safe for work.
This is the latest Funny or Die video about Gosling who previously promoted two of his movies via the parody site. He went awfully silent in a parody of his short movie "Quiet Ryan". His character in racing flick "Drive" was then spoofed by Alex Blagg.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?