Mariah Yeater Still Insists Justin Bieber Is Her Baby's Father
Her name may be out of the headlines for a couple of weeks but Mariah Yeater is not backing down from her claim that Justin Bieber is her baby's father. The 20-year-old California woman spoke to Chicago Sun-Times about her plan of pursuing paternity claim against Bieber out of court.
"I am still pursuing the paternity claim through my Chicago attorney Jeffery Leving and my Los Angeles attorney John Carlson but outside of court," Yeater said. "I dropped my lawsuit, but never my claim. I still definitely want a DNA test and I want to refile my paternity case."
Yeater believed a hundred percent that the pop star "is the father" of her 5-month-old son, Tristyn. She said, "I had sex with him on Oct. 25, 2010 in a bathroom at the Staples Center in L.A." When asked about her ex-boyfriend Robbie Powell who has been rumored as the real father, Yeater said, "Yes, I know him. He is not the father, and he's locked up and out of the picture."
Bieber himself was fighting Yeater's claims so hard that he took the DNA test last month. However, the sample caused a war between Bieber and Yeater's camps. "Bieber's counsel hasn't told me where Bieber's alleged DNA is secured, nor has provided information substantiating the chain of custody and protocol utilized in the claimed DNA collection and testing," Leving said.
The attorney continued, "If negotiations with Bieber's counsel does not result in DNA testing of everyone under mutually agreeable and controlled conditions, then the legal proceedings will likely need to be refiled."
More Justin Bieber News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified