Video: Mitt Romney Pokes Fun at Newt Gingrich on David Letterman's Show
Mitt Romney showed his funny side by reading David Letterman's Top Ten list. Stopping by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night, December 19, the candidate for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination poked fun at fellow presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich when reading "Top Ten Things Mitt Romney Would like to Say to the American People."
"Newt Gingrich, really?" he mentioned what's on number two of the list, as if he was questioning the rise of his competitor in the race for the Republican nomination. Still referring to the election, he joked with number 10 on the list, "Isn't it time for a president who looks like a 1970s game show host?"
Referring to Matt Damon's new movie "We Bought a Zoo", Romney read on number 4, "I just used all my campaign money to buy a zoo with Matt Damon." On number three, he said, "I can do a lot but even I can't fix the Indianapolis Cults." He also made fun of his well-coiffed hair when reading from the top of the list, "It's a hairpiece."
It's not the first time Romney made an appearance on Letterman's late-night show. In early this year, the former Governor of Massachusetts visited the CBS show also to read the popular top ten, which picked "Things You Don't Know About Mitt Romney" as the theme.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala