Video: Mitt Romney Pokes Fun at Newt Gingrich on David Letterman's Show
Mitt Romney showed his funny side by reading David Letterman's Top Ten list. Stopping by "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday night, December 19, the candidate for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination poked fun at fellow presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich when reading "Top Ten Things Mitt Romney Would like to Say to the American People."
"Newt Gingrich, really?" he mentioned what's on number two of the list, as if he was questioning the rise of his competitor in the race for the Republican nomination. Still referring to the election, he joked with number 10 on the list, "Isn't it time for a president who looks like a 1970s game show host?"
Referring to Matt Damon's new movie "We Bought a Zoo", Romney read on number 4, "I just used all my campaign money to buy a zoo with Matt Damon." On number three, he said, "I can do a lot but even I can't fix the Indianapolis Cults." He also made fun of his well-coiffed hair when reading from the top of the list, "It's a hairpiece."
It's not the first time Romney made an appearance on Letterman's late-night show. In early this year, the former Governor of Massachusetts visited the CBS show also to read the popular top ten, which picked "Things You Don't Know About Mitt Romney" as the theme.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen