Jessica Lange and Sam Shepard Have Split for Almost Two Years
Jessica Lange and Sam Shepard are apparently great at keeping a secret. The "Grey Gardens" star and her longtime partner have called it quits after nearly 30 years together, and according to PEOPLE, the pair took the decision to end their their relationship almost two years ago.
A representative for 62-year-old Lange confirmed the break-up, but refused to dish on further details. A source, on the other hand, suggested that the former couple, who have two grown children, 26-year-old Hanna Jane and 24-year-old Samuel Walker, together, are both "pursuing independent lives."
Lange and 68-year-old Shepard have been together since 1982. Before the two got together, the actress playing Irma Applewood on "Normal" was married to photographer Francisco "Paco" Grande from 1970 to 1981, and the playwright/actor was married to actress O-Lan Jones.
Lange recently got a nomination for both 2012 Golden Globe Awards and Screen Actors Guild Awards for her portrayal of Constance on "American Horror Story". She will next be seen in "The Vow". Meanwhile, Shepard recently starred as Butch Cassidy in "Blackthorn".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group