New 'Dark Knight Rises' Trailer Gives Warnings of Bane's Massive Attack
Warner Bros. Pictures has finally unleashed a brand new trailer for the highly anticipated "The Dark Knight Rises". Hyping up a big battle between Batman and Bane, this fresh sneak peek gives a better look at Selina Kyle, Alfred Pennyworth, James Gordon, Miranda Tate, John Blake and Nixon, and teases battle scene on the streets of Gotham.
Opening with a scene where a boy sings "The Star Spangled Banner" at a football stadium, the trailer cuts to a tender moment Alfred shares with Bruce Wayne. It also offers a look at Selina giving Bruce a warning about impending danger. "A storm is coming, Mr. Wayne," she whispers in his ears at a masquerade ball. "And you and your friends better batten down the hatches."
Directed by Christopher Nolan, "The Dark Knight Rises" is set eight years after the events in "The Dark Knight". Terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police force to their limits. He also forces Batman to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.
Christian Bale returns to play the Caped Crusader, while Tom Hardy tackles the part of Bane. Anne Hathaway stars as Selina a.k.a Catwoman, Michael Caine as Alfred, Gary Oldman as James Gordon, Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake, and Matthew Modine as Nixon.
This superhero movie is slated for a July 20, 2012 release in theaters across the United States.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease