New 'Dark Knight Rises' Trailer Gives Warnings of Bane's Massive Attack
Warner Bros. Pictures has finally unleashed a brand new trailer for the highly anticipated "The Dark Knight Rises". Hyping up a big battle between Batman and Bane, this fresh sneak peek gives a better look at Selina Kyle, Alfred Pennyworth, James Gordon, Miranda Tate, John Blake and Nixon, and teases battle scene on the streets of Gotham.
Opening with a scene where a boy sings "The Star Spangled Banner" at a football stadium, the trailer cuts to a tender moment Alfred shares with Bruce Wayne. It also offers a look at Selina giving Bruce a warning about impending danger. "A storm is coming, Mr. Wayne," she whispers in his ears at a masquerade ball. "And you and your friends better batten down the hatches."
Directed by Christopher Nolan, "The Dark Knight Rises" is set eight years after the events in "The Dark Knight". Terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police force to their limits. He also forces Batman to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.
Christian Bale returns to play the Caped Crusader, while Tom Hardy tackles the part of Bane. Anne Hathaway stars as Selina a.k.a Catwoman, Michael Caine as Alfred, Gary Oldman as James Gordon, Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake, and Matthew Modine as Nixon.
This superhero movie is slated for a July 20, 2012 release in theaters across the United States.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star